Hmmm... interesting.

Probably just a mistake. By the way, that stick is a truss rod cover.
It SHOULD say SG-400... my friend has the same guitar but in red.
and an even weirder thing:if you will photo Google it you wont find even 1 SG-400 with the same truss rod cover.
as for the GIBSON SG, that truss cover could be found only in the reissue because the reissue model was named LES PAUL during the replacement of les paul with sg.
Well I can't say it really surprises me considering it IS an Epiphone guitar, and Epiphones are mass manufactured in China or where ever.
just an error. turn it upside down if it bothers you. and you strung your 1st (skinniest) string the wrong way.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
just an error. turn it upside down if it bothers you. and you strung your 1st (skinniest) string the wrong way.

Very observant! Good catch!
Moving on.....
I have the same guitar with 3 pickups...it says Les Paul Custom on mine
Maybe they ran out of covers that say "SG" on it, and thought Les Paul Custom would work and no one would notice.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Maybe they ran out of covers that say "SG" on it, and thought Les Paul Custom would work and no one would notice.

Mine says SG and it's a faded cherry and I bought it March 08

EDIT: April 5th actually....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 29, 2009,