http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQCBlcgcEBI

The link is above. I want some feedback that people would be at least mildly interested in seeing more videos before I do loads. I've got a couple lined up, but if I'm crap there's no point is there. . Feel free to comment and rate ON Youtube, but any comments anywhere are appreciated. If you're going to criticise make it constructive, if you're going to insult me, make it funny.

EDIT: UG FTW by all means, but something about my playing as well would be cool guys. .
Last edited by Gu1tar K1d at Jul 28, 2009,
"If you're going to criticise make it constructive, if you're going to insult me, make it funny"
Well said.
Really good cover mate.
Quote by kimthekiller07
I Want To Ask The Tech To Replace It But He Looks Very Angry And Grumpy.

Quote by PleaseDie
"If you're going to criticise make it constructive, if you're going to insult me, make it funny"
Well said.
Really good cover mate.

Thanks mate, much appreciated.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
awesome cover. the only problem is that the main riff need more palm muting.

C4C?

Taken into account. Ty mate, I'll find your cover now.
Turn up the guitar, I had to turn up my speakers a lot. I'd suggest using backing tracks instead of the actual recording next time, it just kinda makes it easier to pick the actual playing from the recording. The breakdown was creative at least. I didn't like it much personally, but it wasn't bad. Otherwise, good cover.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Quote by Guitar2theface
Turn up the guitar, I had to turn up my speakers a lot. I'd suggest using backing tracks instead of the actual recording next time, it just kinda makes it easier to pick the actual playing from the recording. The breakdown was creative at least. I didn't like it much personally, but it wasn't bad. Otherwise, good cover.

I know it's pretty quiet, but that's the camera I'm using, not the amp. The amp is pretty loud, and the hi fi I'm playing the music through is near max volume, so it must be the mic on the camera. I wasn't entirely sure how to do the breakdown; I've no idea how Slash does the high pitched slides that sound like artillery, so I just funked around. Glad you thought it was original. Feedback much appreciated mate, will bare in mind. .