so recently my blackberry messed up for some weird resason, and won't let me dial the numbers 1, 4, or 7...
instead when i go to dial a phone number it will let me dial any number except those, and when i dial those numbers it writes the letters We(for 1), Ad(for 4), and Xc(for 7). It also does the exact same thing when I go to text, and won't let me text individual letters, it does the exact same thing as when I go to text.
For example, when I go to text "Hello" it will type "Hwello".
Can anyone help me?
Maybe I'm confused, but, typing "Hello" wouldn't require use of the "1" key
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Sounds software related for sure.

Backup the device using Desktop Manager
Security Wipe: Options>Security Options>Geeneral Settings> Menu Key>Wipe Handheld

If that fails. Appload the bugger. If you wanna PM me i can give you way better directions.
Quote by JohnnyV
Sounds software related for sure.

Backup the device using Desktop Manager
Security Wipe: Options>Security Options>Geeneral Settings> Menu Key>Wipe Handheld

If that fails. Appload the bugger. If you wanna PM me i can give you way better directions.

The thing about that, my computer wouldn't let the software install on it. So I don't have it on my computer.