Do any of you guys live near any famous Venues? I live in White Lake, NY. I can walk to the woodstock site and its really nice. So what about you guys?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
I live in Dallas, and I can see where JFK got shot.

No famous venues though...
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
I live in swindon home of the Oasis leisure centre for which legend states one of the Gallagher Brothers (I don't remember which) named the band after working as a sound tech at a gig there
I live in Cape Coral. Which is kind of near Miami, which is where I think the Doors had the venue where Morrison whipped his dick out.
I've been to the club where the Sex Pistols had their one and only gig in Norway. Apparently, it's somewhat of a feat for slightly older Norwegian musicians to have been at that gig.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Unless you count the Metro Radio Arena where Venom played alot, but the lead guitarist of Oasis went to the same school that I went to.
I live about a minute from where Incubus filmed their video for "Drive".

A block away from my house is where Bob Dylan lived while he went to the University of Minnesota.