Hi guys

So, I had the day off, and I was bored and i started to make a song.
I dont actually like pop music very much (except for the odd few tunes), and it was the first time using Logic. Also, I can't sing... especially high, but I gave it a shot.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/PETERFKNPARKER/

The song is "Nobody Knows What It's Like To Feel Forgot"

Honest opinions please... I know it's cheesy, but I just want to know if its OKAY or if its absolutely SHOCKINGLY BAD.

Thanks

P.S. As the title says, it's unfinished.
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
wow i love all your music. everything you have on your profile sounds GREAT. I totally dig your style. The first two tracks sound like intros to songs that have A LOT of potential. Honestly I am extremely jealous. Caution to the wind sounds ****in crazy too. I love the guitars in that and the drums. You used live drums? programmed drums?

add some sick vocals and you'll rule the universe. yup yup yup. you wanna check out my stuff? lol
Quote by Kruptos
wow i love all your music. everything you have on your profile sounds GREAT. I totally dig your style. The first two tracks sound like intros to songs that have A LOT of potential. Honestly I am extremely jealous. Caution to the wind sounds ****in crazy too. I love the guitars in that and the drums. You used live drums? programmed drums?

add some sick vocals and you'll rule the universe. yup yup yup. you wanna check out my stuff? lol

Thanks alot brooooo

I used programmed drums in everything - most of the drums were made on Acoustica Beatcraft except for the funeral for a friend cover which was just midi drums from Guitar Pro, and "Nobody Knows What It's Like...." which were written in Logic.

I liked your songs alot - I left comments in your thread
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.