Page 1 of 2
right, I had a dream last night, and it was sex related.

last night, during my dream two weird things happened. I really lusted after a girl in my year who is really ugly, and I don't really like her that much anyway. like I properly wanted to bang the crap out of her, and I was in the bedroom in a random hotel with her when she started sucking my dick and I woke up.
An earlier part of the dream I was hanging with said girls friends (I didn't know them personally, I just knew as a fact they were her friends) and one of them got up and I just shoved my hands down her pants and tried to finger her.. obviously she stopped me immediately.
This is the thing that freaked me out; I am absolutely nothing like this with girls.. I never make out with girls at parties, never mind try and touch them up sober. and also I really don't think said girl is attractive, yet I wanted to bang the **** out of her.
What does this dream mean about me? I mean the other day I was thinking about me being such a virgin it's unreal, like even when drunk I didn't become a dirty feely git.. which I kind of wish I would 'cos I might get more action then absolutely no action.
Oh and I had another dream where I was just about to get laid by quite a hot girl, and I went out to go for a piss, and then I woke up. and actually, thinking about it, I did that in the dream last night

have any of you had any dodgy sex-related dreams, or dreams in general that have lead to an epiphany? because I want to make an epiphany out this dream, but I don't know what to take from it..

tl;dr: I had a dream I almost had sex with an ugly girl that I don't like at all, but in the dream found her really attractive and.. well just read it, it isn't that long!

inb4: cool story bro
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Maybe you're attracted to ugly wimminz?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Barring the idiotic responses, in all seriousness, your subconscious is probably trying to tell you to be more honest with yourself, and don't be so shallow.

You've thought, "She's nice, but she's ugly," haven't you, TS?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Wait was their a crab wearing loafers and shooting lightning out it's eyes? Because that means you are really super gay.
I had a dream where I anally banged a really hot girl with a big ass. The setting was at some train tracks. It was really weird and it was awesome.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It was just a dream

dreams don't have any special meanings, get over it
think it means that in your dream since they always find a way to stop you having sex, then maybe you could be gay
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by PlayMadness
Barring the idiotic responses, in all seriousness, your subconscious is probably trying to tell you to be more honest with yourself, and don't be so shallow.

I was gonna post something similar to this, but I figured I'd be a sarcastic twat instead.

Time to be mature now. You should talk to her TS, you might find out that she's an interesting person with more personality than any of those fake "hot" bitches, and actually start to like her (if not romantically, then at least as a friend).
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
fap over her feel guilty, but like it abit.

But think about it, a pretty good dream no?

I've had the same a few times i think, but the girl was half attractive.
Low Kinetic Energy Description, Relative.

I've never had sexual dreams, so I can't contribute anything useful.
"Why did you bother posting, then?"
Cos I'm bored and trapped here, like many others.
Quote by PlayMadness

This.

Or, dreams can be really random man, that's just the way it goes haha.
Sounds like you're a bit sexually frustrated. Which is why you'd consider sex with someone you don't really like.
Quote by darkstar2466
I had a dream where I anally banged a really hot girl with a big ass. The setting was at some train tracks. It was really weird and it was awesome.

were you a train banging said hot girl?
my guess is you've probably seen her alot recently. I was having dreams with of one particular manager of mine out work (she's smokin' hot btw) only because I had worked with her for god knows how many hours for almost 5 months straight. Needless to say when I told her she just laughed...but still.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
I'm thinking there should be an "ONLY COOL STORY THREAD" wherein bros can post and comment on their cool stories, who's with me?
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I was gonna post something similar to this, but I figured I'd be a sarcastic twat instead.

Time to be mature now. You should talk to her TS, you might find out that she's an interesting person with more personality than any of those fake "hot" bitches, and actually start to like her (if not romantically, then at least as a friend).

well, I kind of flirt with her in lessons I sit next to her.. but not properly, and never thought of her as a "target" and also she's got a boyfriend (which makes no sense, 'cos seriously she's not that much fun to be around or whatever)

Quote by texico11
Sounds like your subconcious is trying to tell you something. Sexually frustrated? A part of your mind is probably saying "just **** anyone I don't care."

your probably right here.. I think I fap enough, during the holidays its once a day or something, and I don't wanna become a red dicked twat.. maybe I should try and get laid, but that does sound like a lot of effort.. any tips?

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Roast Beef
I'm thinking there should be an "ONLY COOL STORY THREAD" wherein bros can post and comment on their cool stories, who's with me?

There already is one. We call it "the Pit."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
why do you think he is on the pit!
Because he needed me to tell him to have sex with the ugly bird he's got a hard-on over.
Isn't it obvious?
I just remembered a dream I had the other night and I thought I would share:
Ok so there were people I wanted to save in this one building(the place looked like Broadcast from COD4), but there were a ton of armed guards around. So I go on a sneaking mission, and in the dream I look like a mix of Solid Snake and Raiden. Anyways I manage to get all the hostages out except for like 1. So I go to this area that resembles this band room I had back when I was in middle school. I find the last person but all of the sudden I feel like I'm being stalked by an overwhelming presence. However I make it out of the building with the last person and ended up outside in a place the resembled Hangar from COD:WaW. Then out of nowhere all the people start dieing. I then notice Jason Voorheas(sp?) killing everyone. Long story short and battle Jason on a trampoline over a big body of water. That was my dream. Sadly that was just a summary.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jul 28, 2009,
Quote by will123456789
well, I kind of flirt with her in lessons I sit next to her.. but not properly, and never thought of her as a "target" and also she's got a boyfriend (which makes no sense, 'cos seriously she's not that much fun to be around or whatever)

your probably right here.. I think I fap enough, during the holidays its once a day or something, and I don't wanna become a red dicked twat.. maybe I should try and get laid, but that does sound like a lot of effort.. any tips?

Well if she has a boyfriend she must be doing something right. I'd lay low with it now, you didn't mention in the OP that she was taken.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
i had a dream one time about a girl older than me, she was fat, and she was laying on the ground, naked, on her stomach, and i just jumped on her and engaged anal secks with her. She acted like she didn't mind, she just laid there... then i woke up.
Weird part is, she died in real life a year later. =/
Quote by TheBax
i had a dream one time about a girl older than me, she was fat, and she was laying on the ground, naked, on her stomach, and i just jumped on her and engaged anal secks with her. She acted like she didn't mind, she just laid there... then i woke up.

That's because you gave her dream AIDS. Like Freddy Kreuger, but slower.
Quote by TheBax

I've had a dream similar to that before.. back when I was 12 or 13 or something.. there was a hundreds of big fat women, all naked, and I was a horny git so was turned on, shoved my dick in one of them, and woke up in a mess.. not good.

just a few of my fans..

If you think about it, if you think she's hot, and she's ugly, and you really want to bang her, just bang her, she'll probably be looking for a self-esteem boost and there won't be much competition.
Quote by Pipsicles
If you think about it, if you think she's hot, and she's ugly, and you really want to bang her, just bang her, she'll probably be looking for a self-esteem boost and there won't be much competition.

there is, I forgot to mention in OP that she has a boyfriend.. and she has a couple of lads that fancy the **** out of her, 'cos they are just tossers, so no other girls talk to them.. and 'cos they don't have the will123456789 charm they can't flirt with her. at all.. me and my hot friend have a good chuckle about it.

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
there is, I forgot to mention in OP that she has a boyfriend.. and she has a couple of lads that fancy the **** out of her, 'cos they are just tossers, so no other girls talk to them.. and 'cos they don't have the will123456789 charm they can't flirt with her. at all.. me and my hot friend have a good chuckle about it.

You and your hot friend should have a three-way with the ugly chick, then.
[quote="'']Your probly sexually frustrated, and a girl doesn't need to be pretty to make you want to have sex with them

Then again not all sex dreams are to do with sexual frustration. On sunday night I slept at my girlfriends and had a sex dream about her after haveing sex with her
You just HAD to bring up you active sex life in the pit didn't you!?
in front of all these virgins!

puttin us all down. =(
[quote="'']Your probly sexually frustrated, and a girl doesn't need to be pretty to make you want to have sex with them

Then again not all sex dreams are to do with sexual frustration. On sunday night I slept at my girlfriends and had a sex dream about her after haveing sex with her
At least I can spell.
Quote by TheBax

That was the first post I ever actually checked the spelling on before hitting 'post'.

EDIT: I mean 'submit reply'.
Page 1 of 2