Hey guys. I'm looking for a new head. My amp right now (Behringer GMX212) is not doing me any justice whatsoever. I'll buy a nice cab at a later date, I'm just looking for a head at the moment while I have the money. Now I suppose you'll want the type of tone I'm going for, before you suggest any. I play mostly death metal, from Necrophagist to Bloodbath. I like a warm tone like on Bloodbath's album 'The Fathomless Mastery', and a lead tone that could compare to something like, say for example, the lead on 'Stabwound' by Necrophagist. I have a Digitech RP250 as well, but it's not the greatest seeing as it's hard to get a non-digital sounding tone from it. But my Line6 Uber Metal pedal helps a lot. I play on an Ibanez RG with stock pickups. My budget would be around $500, any help or suggestions are very much appreciated.
can you sell your unused gear to up your budget?

i suggest a B-52 AT100 or a USED Ampeg VH140c or the Crate clone of it
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I plan on selling my amp and rp250..that's where I'm getting most of my budget from. But I can easily up it a bit. I'll check those heads out, thank you!
Are you gigging or just for practice?
Nearest major city?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 28, 2009,
At the moment I just practice, but I'll be gigging hopefully within the next few months.
Nearest major city would be Toronto, unless you consider Peterborough a major city, which is where I live and has a population of 74,898.
I found a couple combos if you're interested
Peavey XXX Super Combo

Mesa Boogie Studio 22 Combo
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.