I have searched and search to no avail to find a sample of a so called bassdrop. bass bomb, or bass boom. I have read explainations on how to make one, and have tried with no success. I am looking for a job for a cowboy of chiamaira type of sound. if someone has a sample they would like to share or possibly make one for me it would b very much appreiciated. Thank you
Gear:
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb And Recto cab
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
TNT+Bass= Bass bomb. I win?
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
When I seen Lamb Of God, John Campbell was doing some ungodly bass bombs (is that what you damned kids call them now?). Though I'm not really sure which song it was as I had been elbowed in the head during the Wall of Death when it happened.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Ha ha reall funny stuff. So sorry but I am a bit frustrated in my search for this sound and sarcasm or "JOKES" in no way helps me
Gear:
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb And Recto cab
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
Quote by Colgate Total
When I seen Lamb Of God, John Campbell was doing some ungodly bass bombs (is that what you damned kids call them now?). Though I'm not really sure which song it was as I had been elbowed in the head during the Wall of Death when it happened.

Doubt it, because the "bass bomb" is done on some Roland drum machine thingy.
ive only ever come across the word bass drop in drum and bass and dubstep music....
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
do you mean when they slide from like the 5th fret on the E string down towards the nut like in that Black Tide song - might be shockwave?
wrong forum.

Edit: nevermind.
if Delirium's here id imagine no one cares.

Anotheredit: it would of helped if you said bass DRUM TS
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
Last edited by lexanirider78 at Jul 28, 2009,
A bass drop is a crazy low frequency sample that is triggered by a sample pad or drum machine (normally by the drummer). It shakes the whole venue. They're really cool. Sorry TS, I don't know how to make one, though. Check out some Roland samplers though.

Edit: It's electronic.

Double Edit: TS if you're planning on using it to enhance the BR00TALITY of your breakdowns, just stop. Please stop.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Jul 28, 2009,
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Double Edit: TS if you're planning on using it to enhance the BR00TALITY of your breakdowns, just stop. Please stop.

Come on, let him have fun
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
You can find some 808s on the internet actually...

I found 2 and downloaded them in wav. form.

so google it and start searching around, cuz I don't remember where I found mine