Hey I'm looking into changing the pickups in my Epip les paul custom and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what pickups i could use? I was thinking ether a burstbucker pro, dirty fingers or a Seymour Duncan SH4 in the bridge. I like to be versatile with my music so i play funk sounding music right the way through to classic and heavy Rock and some metal. Any help and suggestions would be great!

P.S. i play through an Orange Rockerverb 50 halfstack
i don't know much about the pickups, but this question will probably be better answered in the Gear Forum. I think you'll find more people there who will be able to help you
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by -MintSauce-
Have a look at IronGear pickups. I can personally recommend their Steamhammer and Hammerhead models.

www.irongear.co.uk

The Hot Slag would probably do what you need and more, for £25 delivered.

http://irongear.co.uk/irongear_005.htm

Hey thanks for that, the irongear pickups look great and at thoes prices i dont know why i wouldnt try them out! The hot slag (great name :P ) looks right up my street!