Page 1 of 2
Bad idea. Bad, bad, bad idea

EDIT: TS, I'm listening to your cover of "Going To California" on the myspace link in your sig.

Best cover of Going to California I've ever heard. The other songs are pretty good, too, I might have to download that EP.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 28, 2009,
Dont do it, never works. I end up doing it every year and it never works out
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
An inch or two is fine for the bangs. If you're looking for drastic changes go to a professional hairstylist. It's not gonna work if you do it yourself.

This is from experience.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Before anyone else says the same: IT IS HAPPENING. I may not cut much but I am attempting it. Any tips to stop it being a complete disaster would be great.
Quote by Jake™
Before anyone else says the same: IT IS HAPPENING. I may not cut much but I am attempting it. Any tips to stop it being a complete disaster would be great.

Go to a professional.
Quote by Brick23
Dont do it, never works. I end up doing it every year and it never works out

but you keep doing it?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I tried, sucked.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
You're better off spending twelve bucks.

You have almost no sense of what is level when you cut your own hair. You're going to look silly.
Dear god, only £6 or something you spoon.

Speaking of which some homeless guy offered to cut mine for £3. hmmm
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Just don't end up looking like Joe Dirt like my friend did.
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by Jake™

DON'T ****ING DO IT.

Seriously it's not worth it at all, if you really don't want to go to a professional place just get your mom, anything is better than doing it yourself.
I do it occasioanlly, just chop bits here and there. Works fine for me but i'm not exactly going for any neat look...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

i always cut my own hair, but i have some coordination unlike everyone else posting here
signed,
your favorite poster
Don't do it.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by Jake™
Any tips to stop it being a complete disaster would be great.

yeah here's one, Don't fuckin do it! you WILL regret it. post pics when you're done though, for god's sake post pics.
I don't know about head hair, but whatever you do, DON'T SHAVE YOUR FUCKING BUTT HAIR.
do It
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
I do about every time I come from a haircut or if it gets long, but I only cut the bangs in the front, nothing else. For example, sometimes if my bangs in the front (forehead area) gets too thick and starts resembling scene/emo hair, I cut off a good portion so you still see my forehead and not just a thick jungle of hair going to my right.
I do it but it really depends on what type of hair you have. Mine is long so I just pull it back and cut off a few inches.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
Yeah I do it all the time man, it's pretty easy. Two tips: don't care if it's perfect or straight because it won't be, and if you can get someone to do the back I recommend it.
i work as a receptionist at a hair salon so i can ask them any time for a trim.....MUAHAHAHA
i could play like eric clapton if i had his gear...anyone could
Quote by crazy8rgood
EDIT: TS, I'm listening to your cover of "Going To California" on the myspace link in your sig.

Best cover of Going to California I've ever heard.

+1

Is it actually you? Your profile doesn't mention it.
Quote by Jake™
I will post pics IF they are not so embarassing I am afraid to show myself. Show all you mofo doubters.

Looks like you even doubt yourself.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Best cover of Going to California I've ever heard. The other songs are pretty good, too, I might have to download that EP.

Why thank you. Nothing on there is perfect but thanks a lot. Seems like my bright orange sig is working.

Quote by blue_strat
Is it actually you? Your profile doesn't mention it.

Yeah, that's all us.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Mine turned out fine:

Granted it was halfway down my back and I only wanted to trim it

Whos the girl in the blue?
Obviously Fassa.
Page 1 of 2