I really need a good lead guitarist and rhythm guitarist for my online band, The Noise. I have been putting it together for ages now and am almost finished getting new members but need one more lead guitarist and rhythm guitarist. I am planning on doing a couple of covers soon of Meshuggah songs like Future Breed Machine, Neurotica, Strawa Pulled At Random and maybe Beneath. If you like Meshuggah, Tool, Korn, Pantera or Fear Factory, then post here.

To join you MUST -

Be able to get online quite a lot

Be able to record with your guitar direct so you can change what amp sim you have or to send to me to put through Guitar Rig 3

Be able to play what you say you can, not making out you can shred when you can't

And be serious about your music, The Noise is now much more serious than when it started, and i don't want no motherf##kers who are going to ignore me joining.

Remember, that the bands in the list have all influenced me and my music playing, they don't have to have influenced you, you could just try them out.
i am interested can play rythem never done an online bandtho hows it work
\m/ metal up your ass
Im a lead guitarist constantly lookin for a band, but no direct computer recording ****, so idk. biggest influence pantera
i can shred some gnar dude. im a lead guitarist for my band but it doesnt seem to want to go anywhere. im always interested in new things to do . and i can direct record to my comp as well.
i can get some up. i record through a pedal direct to my line-in.

anything specific you would like to hear?
i use the distortion from the pedal. its the black 13 pedal. i can get some pretty gnarly stuff.

any songs in mind? cuz i could just show you some riffs i wrote too.
I'll sure do some rhythm, I can do some leads, but I prefer to be rhythm, just because I tend to get performance fright. xD

I use my DigiTech RP50 and record directly into my computer, but I use cabinet modeling so it doesn't sound like crap.

If you want to hear some stuff, I can go and record some stuff quick.

EDIT: I can also play bass, I forgot I have one laying around my room xD
Last edited by TheBigProjekt at Aug 2, 2009,
I have the Digitech RP55 pedal so they must be nearly the same. What kind of rhythm can you play TheBigProjekt? And can you cope with polyrhythms?

skedadleboarder, record anything you think sounds good, and can you cope with polyrhythms? i know quite a few people struggle with keeping time with them.
Quote by muckypup
I have the Digitech RP55 pedal so they must be nearly the same. What kind of rhythm can you play TheBigProjekt? And can you cope with polyrhythms?

skedadleboarder, record anything you think sounds good, and can you cope with polyrhythms? i know quite a few people struggle with keeping time with them.

I can play alot of Pantera's rhythm, I play alot of Killswitch Engage, Bullet for my Valentine, etc, so I play at least a decent bit of rhythm.

Polyrhythm-wise, I haven't encountered a song with polyrhythm in it. And is it polyrhythm or polymeter that you're mentioning, as I know Meshugga uses alot of polymeter. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymeter#Polymeter

Tell me which one that is. I shouldn't have much of a problem with it, I play in band with alot of weird meters and stuff, so just give me a song and I'll try to get it down :p
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by muckypup
something like meshuggah do, the song Spasm has the type i am talking about. nothing to hard to keep in time with just something to keep it a little jarring to the brain!

Ah, that's a weird use of rests and stacatto notes, very tricky, I shouldn't have too much of a problem with it, it might take a while to get it down, but I can't see myself having a huge problem with it.

Bear with me though, I've only played for about 8 months, so I'm not great, but I'm a reliable player.

Also, do you want to me play guitar, bass or both?

EDIT: Nevermind, I've listened to a few of the other bands you put there, and none of them really catch me, so I think I'll hold off.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Last edited by TheBigProjekt at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by muckypup
something like meshuggah do, the song Spasm has the type i am talking about. nothing to hard to keep in time with just something to keep it a little jarring to the brain!

ok i know what your talking about. i can do stuff like that, its difficult, but i can do it. ive been playing for roughly 4 years.

i'll record something tmrw and throw it up.
Quote by muckypup
I really need a good lead guitarist and rhythm guitarist for my online band, The Noise.......

I just checked out your Band's profile, and I counted 4 people that can play lead guitar, and 4 people that can play rhythm guitar. So my question is this, WHY are you advertising for more people to join your online band to play lead guitar and rhythm guitar when you already have 4 of each? Unless of course, that none of those people are with your online band anymore, in which case, why don't you remove them from your profile?

Not trying to be a smart a$$ or anything, I am just curious about this?
why not kick the useless one out then?
make it look like a normal band to others
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found