I submitted a regular tab for the Meshuggah song "Bleed" because there are only two guitar pro tabs of it on this site and no normal tabs. I would have thought there would be many people wanting to know the intro to it since it only needs a six string guitar and it is very good tripleting practice. I have no idea how they could reject this tab. UG really needs to include a message of why tabs were rejected, because I'm sure there was a good reason. Thoughts?
Quote by britishsligean
maybe they found a very close simlarity to one of the guitar pro tabs and thought you copied it

Well that is kind of odd, because some people do not have guitar pro, and I am sure that there is a need for this in tab form. Maybe if you gave credit to the people who tabbed it in pro they'd let it in. Not sure, but it would make sense.
Quote by Re-educated
Well that is kind of odd, because some people do not have guitar pro, and I am sure that there is a need for this in tab form. Maybe if you gave credit to the people who tabbed it in pro they'd let it in. Not sure, but it would make sense.

that's what i thought, and i didn't copy the guitar pro version anyway because the GP version was in something silly like Drop A which no one can be bothered to go down to.
Last edited by sammo_boi at Jul 29, 2009,
If you are the one who posted the intro only on a 6 string, I was the one who rejected it because it's only 1 note over and over.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
from Where is my tab thread.

- We have a similar tab in the archives
- There are too many versions of the tab already
- It was inaccurate or not formatted
- It was intro or solo tab while we already have tabs for the whole song

You can not tell me that it falls into one of these categories.

I'm sorry I made this thread btw didn't know a thread existed