Hey I'm looking into changing the pickups in my Epip les paul custom and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what pickups i could use? I was thinking ether a burstbucker pro, dirty fingers or a Seymour Duncan SH4 in the bridge. I like to be versatile with my music so i play funk sounding music right the way through to classic and heavy Rock and some metal. Any help and suggestions would be great!

P.S. i play through an Orange Rockerverb 50 halfstack
Sounds good; the Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates are some of the clearest dirty pups ive ever played.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
What sort of budget do you have?

If you have a high budget then Bare Knuckles are the most toneful pickups I've ever heard, something like the Cold Sweats would be good for you, or maybe Suhr pickups like the Doug Aldrich model though I haven't played them myself.

If your budget is more around the normal SD, DiMarzio price range then like Kevy Absolution said the Pearly Gates are meant to be rather good, along with '59s
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
i would go with the Seymour Duncan SH4. has great distortion and still sound great with a clean setting