Page 1 of 2
Motorhead. They're not even my favorite band, but I want Lemmy to ride in through my wall on a motorcycle.

No, I take that back. I think Flogging Molly playing in my living room would kick more ass.

Icedit: ^ Great minds think alike.
Last edited by Iceman 420 at Jul 28, 2009,
Probably Lamb of God or one of those bands that will totally wreck my house, and give my parents an excuse to re-renovate.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Mid 80's Motley Crue so I'd have the best house party ever.
Proud owner of a Les Paul
Rush... 2112.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Iceman 420

No, I take that back. I think Flogging Molly playing in my living room would kick more ass.

Icedit: ^ Great minds think alike.

They're one of the best bands I've seen live. So far I've only seen them twice, but I'm planning on going to as many shows as I can.
Unfortunately I don't have a stadium sized living room so most bands I'd like would be a tad limited. With that in mind I'd most likely go for a folk band so I could get a few beers in and have a laugh. Maybe the Irish Rovers or the Dubliners or something similar.

It would need to be an acoustic band or something similar really or else it just wouldn't work.

EDIT: Actually, I'd probably take the Eagles. They have a nice acoustic sound and I already have the piano sitting ready.
Last edited by Snake_42 at Jul 28, 2009,
Bring Me The Horizon would be the bestest, just like in the Chelsea Smile video (they wreck that house).
No mention of GWAR yet?
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Umphrey's McGee.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
grateful dead, if no one were dead in it, or maybe zeppelin
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram
Quote by Snake_42
Unfortunately I don't have a stadium sized living room so most bands I'd like would be a tad limited. With that in mind I'd most likely go for a folk band so I could get a few beers in and have a laugh. Maybe the Irish Rovers or the Dubliners or something similar.

It would need to be an acoustic band or something similar really or else it just wouldn't work.

Yeah, this is why I was thinking Flogging Molly. They have a lot of members, but they can play an acoustic set without a problem.

I was also thinking Andrew Jackson Jihad would be pretty sweet.
Quote by PlaguePlaymate
No mention of GWAR yet?

I said GWAR
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
King Diamond
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
The Gaslight Anthem.
I think they've got much more feeling than any other modern band I've heard, and I also love their music.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Dropkick Murphys, Rush, or Tool.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Zeppelin, oh yes..

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
NOFX. Not only because I like them, but so I can see what Fat Mike thinks of my house.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Page 1 of 2