Hey guys, sorry to jump on here but I checked everywhere and couldn't figure this out. There's a band out there that consists of just only screaming. If I remember correctly, the band members are really secretive about their identities or something. I totally blanked on the name of them and figured, "Hey, UG can help!" I think it starts with a "G." So y'all wanna help me out?
thanks
That sounds like the most ridiculous idea in history. Instead of looking for a crap 'band' that starts with 'g', listen to a good one - Grave Miasma. There we go.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Danno13
Stalaggh.

Actually kinda cool.

Yeah, random sounds are pretty cool
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Stranglehold
That sounds like the most ridiculous idea in history. Instead of looking for a crap 'band' that starts with 'g', listen to a good one - Grave Miasma. There we go.

I'm fairly certain I've already asked you this exact same question, but have they released anything under that name yet? Really looking forward to it, Goat Molestor is some deadly stuff.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Well..I don't think they're/he(?) is/are considered a real band. But it's some interesting "music", especially if it is contructed from the tortured screams of mental institution patients.