what is the most hated band on the planet?!?
mine... well emo's hahahah no intent ot offend or start a flame war
people = sh*t
Your favorite band sucks.
My grandfather would say: "I'm going upstairs to fuck your grandmother". He was an honest man, and he wasn't going to bullshit a four-year-old.

-Carlin
Quote by blackstarf
machine? why???

I concur, Machine Head is the SH!T!!!!!
Quote by bdof
I concur, Machine Head is the SH!T!!!!!

if sH"t is meant to be in a good way, yes hahaha
people = sh*t
Quote by blackstarf
what is the most hated band on the planet?!?
mine... well emo's hahahah no intent ot offend or start a flame war

Seriously? I mean... really? Do you really think anything BUT flaming will happen in this thread?

I can't really contribute to this thread, because I don't hate any bands. I can't really see why anyone would want to hate a band. I know TS just wants to follow the "emo-hating" trend, but I can't seem to think of a good reason to hate a band. Because you don't share the same musical opinions at them, I guess?
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
Quote by Veil Of Osiris

I can't really contribute to this thread, because I don't hate any bands. I can't really see why anyone would want to hate a band. I know TS just wants to follow the "emo-hating" trend, but I can't seem to think of a good reason to hate a band. Because you don't share the same musical opinions at them, I guess?

This.
Quote by neidnarb11890
mine... well metal's hahahah no intent ot offend or start a flame war

Lol this.
Seriously, dude, this thread is like walking into the metal forum and talking about why Fall Out boy is your favorite metal band. Emo bands kick *most* metal bands asses.

I said *most* because I don't hate ALL metal.
NIRVANA

Worst band ever.
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by funwith6strings
..whhhat

there there, its gonna be alright
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
bah ts is a stereotypical metal head. Me, not really fussed on hating many bands or artists I like many different kinds of music. I don't see the point of being so narrow minded as to reduce yourself to only several genres of music. I'm actually quite amused at ts being 20 and still not have grown out of the sub culture phase. Dude just go with the flow and don't hate a band just because it's cool and makes you look like a big tough metal head. I was about 17 when I realised I was being a complete tw@t and gave up limiting myself to metal. I'm glad I did because there's so much awesome music on the world. You've got to always love the metal of course though obviously .
Any Metalcore (Truly emo) band like BMTH, TBDM (I sorta like them, though), and BFMV. BMTH sucks the most out of all of them, though

Aside from metalcore, I find Cradle of Filth bad
2009 (Used, w/ Tex Mex pups ) MIM Strat
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Is AASing for Blackstar HT-5 head and speaker
Is GASing for Kramer Striker Custom w/o FR
I.. AM.. THE.....THREADKILLER!
Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Slipknot...I mean seriously...Also doesn't their name remind you of Boyscouts? I also really hate the Jonas Brothers...oh...
nirvana? metal? emo?
Have you heard...

Hannah Montana - garbage

Jonas Brothers - dont get me started

Lady Ga Ga

New Metallica - doesnt utterly suck

Dragon Force - Herman Li can really play guitar fast, but it gets really annoying
Quote by Veil Of Osiris
Seriously? I mean... really? Do you really think anything BUT flaming will happen in this thread?

u now i think ur right... hahaha still there is some band I think that suck but well thats my opinion
people = sh*t
All this new pop disney crap like the jonas "jones ass" brothers, hannah montana, etc. it pisses me off because they say that they rock, but they pop.
rock music rocks, pop music pops, country music countrys, and metal rocks.
its simple geography