Ok Im a noob at guitar, i've been playing for a little over a year now. I practice for hours everyday. BUT I still have trouble hitting frets with my pinky with accuracy. Is there anything I can do help build skills?
I would say just keep practicing and build the muscle and such and eventually you'll be able to use it. Pratice makes things better
I do trills daily to keep my fingers fast, accurate, and it helps with hammer ons and pull offs.

If you don't know what a trill is its doing hammer ons, and pull offs very fast over and over again.

so put your 3rd finger on any fret you want and hammer on with your pinky, and then pull off, and repeat. You can also do that with all other finger combos.
Where's Waldo?

yay
Sometimes, it's helpful to also take a close look at how you hold your guitar. It can make a big difference as to how hard/easy it is to use your pinky.

For example, if you tilt the neck upwards, it becomes easier to reach the top of the fretboard with your pinky. Just a little thing that's often overlooked.

Otherwise, yeah, lots o' practice. There's tons of things you can do, not counting the obvious of using your pinky wherever appropriate (even bends can be done just fine with your pinky if supported by your other fingers, though it takes some practice). Pinky trills between your 1st, second or third finger and your pinky can really strengthen it.

Don't push it too much all at once and injure yourself!
there are some exercises you can do, but it's mostly just practice.

one thing you can do is use your pinky on power chords, that way you at least get used to the idea of using it, even if it's not that difficult.

also, try and play riffs with your pinky whenever you use your ring finger. Make little changes like that and soon you'll be able to use your pinky when you're playing more difficult solos.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Ok well thanks guys for the replies. Another thing, is it normal if my pinky is 3/4 of an inch shorter than my ring finger? Cause I also have trouble hitting anything more than a fret above the lower one.

Thanks
Quote by brianhogs
Ok well thanks guys for the replies. Another thing, is it normal if my pinky is 3/4 of an inch shorter than my ring finger? Cause I also have trouble hitting anything more than a fret above the lower one.

Well within acceptable parameters. My pinky is probably a good inch shorter than my ring finger. I wouldn't lose much sleep over it.