I applied at Wal-Mart yesterday and I'm going to call and ask for the manager and try to convince them to hire me. What should I say?
wat
If you need to convince wal-mart to hire you, you're not capable of working at wal-mart.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Just be like yo, you check out my resume yet?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Haha. Good luck with that. If you're a white guy in a middle class family, there's not a chance in hell of you getting hired.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Laces Out Danny

Political cartoons have got to be the least creative way to make a point ever. Christ, if I wanted to say I don't like Rudd I'd just need to get a picture of a shark or spider, and write his name on it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Just do a follow-up on your application?
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by whalepudding
Political cartoons have got to be the least creative way to make a point ever. Christ, if I wanted to say I don't like Rudd I'd just need to get a picture of a shark or spider, and write his name on it.

except no one would look at it, people would look at the most visually-enticing image.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Get really old and apply for the job where you stand at the doors and greet people.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
i worked there for 2 and a half years, its easy to get a job there....just ask them if they've seen your app...then they will proceed to tell you its in their system and if there are any openings their personnel dept will call you. then they hang up and you are back to where you started
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by Laces Out Danny
except no one would look at it, people would look at the most visually-enticing image.

Hey, I could draw a mad visually-enticing shark or spider.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by iwontwait
Be polite and respectful, and very eager for anything.

This will secure the job.

Oh and be confident.

This is pretty much what I did to get hired there (I work in electronics ).

Don't overthink things. Just call the store and ask to speak with a manager and let them know you've applied and just want to follow up on your application. Then if you get an interview, improvise. People can tell if something is planned or not, and if you answer every question with confidence it'll show you're smart and capable.
Quote by whalepudding
Hey, I could draw a mad visually-enticing shark or spider.

of course you can.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
"Hello, my name is ______, and I'm calling to check on the status of my job application"
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
This is pretty much how I got hired at Mcdonalds (:P). Just phone them and say you dropped off a resume and made sure he got it (assuming to you didn't hand it to the manager) and say that you're really interested in a job.
Thanks Pit. I also applyed @ 8 other places.

FYI It took me a hour of walking just to get to Wal-Mart.
wat
Tell him/her that you will grant them 3 wishes if you are hired. Worked for me last time.