DELETION: if youhave rcreated a damn long thread, spanning several pages...

have you ever tried to delete it? Will it work? I want to delete on of mine...but I feel like i'm throwing something away that won't ever be there again, and I hate that feeling compulsive hoarder hunter gatherer evolutionary blabbh lbaH BLABH bha .

I kind of whant to, in a puny-power sort of way, of removing the slathered posts of a million (roughly hyperboletsiimate) of a variety various people.

bu I guess this vcan be summarized in one word: have you ever/and/or want to try to delete a really tlong thread in which you ARe the topic poster?

can we share sensations now?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Never really tried it. Does it delete the whole thread if you're TS?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
No, I don't believe that any one man should have control over another users posts. So do not delete the thread unless you have each posters expressed and written consent to remove their idea's and opinions.
Once it's past page 3 it's essentially gone unless someone in the pit actually searchbars.
Quote by WyvernOmega
Never really tried it. Does it delete the whole thread if you're TS?

yes, apparently. But i'v enever tried it on a bgiant/big/large thread.

Quote by RU Experienced?
No, I don't believe that any one man should have control over another users posts. So do not delete the thread unless you have each posters expressed and written consent to remove their idea's and opinions.

it's a stupid hot or not thread
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
have you ever tried to delete it? Will it work? I want to delete on of mine...but I feel like i'm throwing something away that won't ever be there again, and I hate that feeling compulsive hoarder hunter gatherer evolutionary blabbh lbaH BLABH bha .

I kind of whant to, in a puny-power sort of way, of removing the slathered posts of a million (roughly hyperboletsiimate) of a variety various people.

bu I guess this vcan be summarized in one word: have you ever/and/or want to try to delete a really tlong thread in which you ARe the topic poster?

can we share sensations now?
I've never wanted to delete a thread.

Then again, I've never made this thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Flann
Once it's past page 3 it's essentially gone unless someone in the pit actually searchbars.

Exactly, and since most people aren't even aware of it's existence, it's essentially gone
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I've never wanted to delete a thread.

Then again, I've never made this thread.

ha ha, ha ha.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
You sir, are drunk. Are you not?

confused.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Your user name is from Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Amirite?

yesshhh atkleast some several have asked me this questuon in everythraead in which I am the Pedestal Man, which I like very much, as long as I ge tto keep my clothes.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Jul 28, 2009,
Quote by daytripper75
I've deleted plenty of long threads.

Though none that I started.

you haaaaaaaaave...

I haeve a feeling of an impending deletion of this thread.
Quote by icaneatcatfood