http://www.proguitarshop.com/product.php?ProductID=1689&CategoryID=18

Does anyone have any additional information on this pedal? Video, audio clips, maybe even a date regarding when it'll be more readily available? So far the only thing I can find other than the ProGuitarShop link is a small blip on the official website that just says, "DETAILS COMING SOON." I was looking at the MXR Carbon Copy before, but this looks like it has a bit more flexibility. What I'd really like is to hear the pedal though... any information would be greatly appreciated.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio (Wine Red/Gold Pickups)
Vox Wah
Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone
Boss DS-1
Digitech HarmonyMan
EHX Small Stone Phase Shifter
Digitech TimeBender
Boss RC-2
Fender Blues Jr. (Brown/Tan)
yea, PGS hasn't updated that in forever, but it looks pretty cool. malekko makes some pretty sweet pedals, especially the delays, so you can't really go wrong.
Thanks guys. I'll contact PGS today.

Gonna bump this 'cause I've got one more question: does anyone know when this pedal was first announced to be in development? If it's been in development for a long time, then I'll probably wait for its release, but if it was just announced a few weeks ago, then I might just go out and buy the Carbon Copy. Once again, any information would be greatly appreciated.
Gear:
Vox Wah
Boss DS-1
Digitech HarmonyMan
Digitech TimeBender
Boss RC-2
Thanks, walruscore, I'd forgotten about the EHX Memory Boy. I probably will wait till it comes out, just to try it. Still, I'm not a big fan of the Memory Man ( I don't know, the repeats just sound kinda cold to me...), and I'd imagine the Memory Boy will sound more or less the same. Thanks for the suggestion though; like I said, now I will definitely wait until the Memory Boy comes out, just incase it surprises me.
Gear:
Vox Wah
Boss DS-1
Digitech HarmonyMan
Digitech TimeBender
Boss RC-2