Just a little rant, but doesn't anyone else hate when you add a new friend on facebook and they always write 'hey what's up?' or something to that effect on your wall?

EDIT: Should clarify: I don't mean the fact they are saying what's up, I mean more like, they add you say one thing and it's meaningless small talk and usually that's all you ever do, that one convo.
Last edited by Dog-- at Jul 29, 2009,
It depends who it is
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
I've actually never had that,I usually add people and they we don't really talk at all on there unless we're good friends.
Yeah, that kinda thing is pretty pointless. I hate it when people add you and then never communicate with you whatsoever. I end up deleting half my friends every once in a while.
Umm... no? cause thats the point of the site, to communicate with people? amirite?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Its fine with me. I mean its like sending an e-mail. If you don't want those messages, don't get a FB.
Nobody ever does that to me. Actually, I only talk to like a couple of my friends on Facebook. A majority of my friends on there are just people who added me who sort of know me and never try to communicate with me. Don't really mind, though.
Hey What's Up?!

Those Bastards!!
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I hate when people from a far away state who don't know me or any of my friends adds me.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jul 29, 2009,
I hate when people post a new status every couple of minutes.

Most of them don't mean anything.
.ǝɹoɟǝq sıɥʇ uǝǝs ǝʌ,noʎ ǝɹns ʎʇʇǝɹd ɯ,ı

Voice of the Soul Cover, 5 Stars

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your sig just made my eyes flip part of your post upside down. Jesus.

Quote by DewdPerson
This man speaks truth.
Quote by FloyDZeD
I hate when people from a far away state who don't know me or any of my friends adds me.

Yeah, I have a bunch of french people on mine for some reason.
conversation is not the point of facebook. everybody knows the only reason anybody has facebook is to get a good look at that hot girl's tits who sits behind you in chemistry.
Quote by COBHC74
I hate when people post a new status every couple of minutes.

Most of them don't mean anything.

Haha.

I know one girl...

When I looked on her wall, it was completely full of her statuses over many days...and not a single comment from someone else.

FB really highlights the inflated self-importance in some people.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by FloyDZeD

word
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
No. I hate it when people add you and then DON'T say anything.

OR when people add you because you have like 2 friends in common or because you saw them at a party or something
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
conversation is not the point of facebook. everybody knows the only reason anybody has facebook is to get a good look at that hot girl's tits who sits behind you in chemistry.

And the Lord saw that it was gooooooood
Eh I only have I think 22 friends on my facebook. They're my friends who I actually call/hang out/keep in touch with. I have tons of friend requests though, but I just ignore them because those are just random people from school who have never even once talked to me, so I don't really consider them "friends"
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
What bugs me more is when people who I barely even know as me as friends on Facebook. It's like a competition to see who can have more friends.

"OH HEY You go to my school, never seen you b4 tho, lulz, o well *add as friend*."
Quote by ilikeguitar90
Eh I only have I think 22 friends on my facebook. They're my friends who I actually call/hang out/keep in touch with. I have tons of friend requests though, but I just ignore them because those are just random people from school who have never even once talked to me, so I don't really consider them "friends"

Pffft, I have 94,301 friends. HEY EVERYONE! THIS GUYS A LOSER!

Nah, not really
Quote by RobinTrower12
What bugs me more is when people who I barely even know as me as friends on Facebook. It's like a competition to see who can have more friends.

"OH HEY You go to my school, never seen you b4 tho, lulz, o well *add as friend*."

EXACTLY

That's why I just leave them and don't accept them.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
I have a friend who post literally anything she does on their. She'll take tons of quizes and post them all and she posts a new status every couple minutes. And she's always on.
That's what I hate.
Quote by honeybiscuit
Hey, whats up?

and I don't have a facebook, or friends.

And to above, delete that bitch. From earth
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

sigged

I hate when i recognize people that i havent seen since elementary school, but im afraid to friend request them cause i dont want to look like a creeper if they dont remember me

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Quote by Kaeq
Nobody ever does that to me. Actually, I only talk to like a couple of my friends on Facebook. A majority of my friends on there are just people who added me who sort of know me and never try to communicate with me. Don't really mind, though.

This.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Quote by RobinTrower12

On one hand, this gets at me too.

But on the other, that makse me feel like a hypocrite since it's pretty much how I met my best friend.
I add all the random people who request me b/c I'm desperate...

naw just kidding...

But seriously, I've found it's a good way to meet new people, if you go beyond the "hey what's up" phase.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
I hate when people make no sense in their statuses.
the layout is supposed to be like this

"FIRST NAME LAST NAME *past tense verb* yadda yadda yadda"

I hate when it looks like this "John Smith Good night"
"Jane Doe hey guys whats up?"

AGHSDHFHS
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
You'll be stuck with the same old friends if u don't go beyond the "what's up?" phrase.. I mean cmon! You guys are complaining about people adding u to their FB accounts just coz they met u at a party or studied in the same school or have something in common.. How did you become friends with the ones who are your friends now? You shouldn't be on a social networking site if u don't want to have more friends..

But all that said, I hate it when people I really don't know, just give a "what's up?" phrase and leave it at that, and expect me to recognize them all by myself..
Wann kann ich dich von diesem Ort wegbringen?
Wann ist der Tod unser einziger Zuschauer?
Wann können wir schreien anstatt zu flüstern?
Wann ist der neue Anfang das Ende dieses traurigen Madrigals?
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
"Hey uhh since were friends, lets talk!"

OP: "WAHT AN ASSHOLE AMRITEI PIT?"

hahaah your sig is awesome

xD
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
I hate having distant relatives that i've never seen or talked to IRL, or people i've only met once as friends on FB. Also, MAFIA WARS. FGSFDSFGSFDS

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat