Quote by Pat_s1t
Good playing, but tone sounded weird because of the effects.

5*

Thanks man.

In regards to the tone, I got the RP80 patch online and I thought it sounded pretty good, which is why I did the cover in the first place really.

How could I improve it? Do you think it was a little too heavy on the chorus/reverb?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I think the first solo lacked bite, The thing about Gilmour's later live sound for Comfortably Numb he had this bite to the tone which helped it alot. That's for the first solo well played. 2nd solo the tone seemed good though so, change it for the first but keep it the same for the 2nd? Do you recommend the patch for the rp80 btw? I got one and I want to know if you recommend it.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by The_lizard_king
I think the first solo lacked bite, The thing about Gilmour's later live sound for Comfortably Numb he had this bite to the tone which helped it alot. That's for the first solo well played. 2nd solo the tone seemed good though so, change it for the first but keep it the same for the 2nd? Do you recommend the patch for the rp80 btw? I got one and I want to know if you recommend it.

I think the lack of bite is because I used the neck pickup rather than the bridge for the first solo. The first solo has always sounded mellower to me, which is why I used the neck.

I suppose I would recommend it, but it was the first one I tried and I don't know if there are any others that are better than it. I got it from here.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
I think the lack of bite is because I used the neck pickup rather than the bridge for the first solo. The first solo has always sounded mellower to me, which is why I used the neck.

I suppose I would recommend it, but it was the first one I tried and I don't know if there are any others that are better than it. I got it from here.

Thanks for the patch site, but I did relisten to your solos again. I guess I didn't think of the mellow factor, but it still sounds good.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep