My girlfriend of 5 months is getting the pill. I was excited to hear that, but her mom accidently told her step dad. Her step dad scares the piss out of me. He's never seemed to trust me, and doesn't like me dating his step daughter. Now he knows that she's getting the pill with the intention of having sex with me, and now he wants to "talk" to me...needless to say, I'm nervous about it! Anyone know what I should say, or what I definately should NOT say?
relationship thread?
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Act politely? That is pretty much all you need to do.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Maybe he just wants a nice chat? Whatever you do don't bring up sex unless he does, and when/if he does THINK before you answer. Oh and make sure there are plenty of witnesses.
Good luck.
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
"Hey man, I'ma **** the **** out of your daughter. Thanks for making that ***."

Seriously man, just be polite, don't make an ass out of yourself, and you'll be fine. Be confidant about it.
Hey just think of it this way. After the talk you have with him, HOPEFULLY the girl is all yours.
Gear:
-2008 Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-1 mini stack
Grow up. If you're too scared of her parents then I don't think you should be dating.
kidding!

Just be nice. He was a teenager too so he should understand.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Last edited by shut_up_n00b at Jul 29, 2009,
"hey pops it alright if i be basting her turkey?" from his reaction u shud get a pretty clear message of either yes or no.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
shows up and let him feel he put the "fear of god" in you.....

he will feel better. maybe even think better of you.
Get her to stop taking the pill - her step dad won't have any reason to think anything bad about your relationship - and if she gets pregnant: dump her.
Last edited by deaththrashcore at Jul 29, 2009,
I only see one choice here. Talk to the step-dad, and when he says he doesn't want you to see the girl, go home and write a webcomic about a guy who starts writing a webcomic because he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Say ; "Look dude, you're not even her real dad, so you might as well just stop trying."

You can then proceed to kick him in the nuts.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Why the **** would you be scared of her step dad..... HER STEP DAD? You just tell him strait up, man to man, and if he doesnt like it then too ****ing bad. His ****ing her mom.... your ****ing her daughter, you two should be friends and go out to a bar but he probably thinks your a pussy cause your scared of him. Which you are.

Remember, its not her real dad. Its just some dude ****ing her mom. **** him. With a knife.
Quote by tangled
Why the **** would you be scared of her step dad..... HER STEP DAD? You just tell him strait up, man to man, and if he doesnt like it then too ****ing bad. His ****ing her mom.... your ****ing her daughter, you two should be friends and go out to a bar but he probably thinks your a pussy cause your scared of him. Which you are.

Remember, its not her real dad. Its just some dude ****ing her mom. **** him. With a knife.

This guy's right. Don't ****ing take that cocksucker's ****. Tell that mother****er that you're ****ing his stepdaughter. ****. Show him pictures too to get the point across
He is probably just jealous. Maybe ask him if he wants to join in?
No blood relation.
A talk shouldn't be so bad...just act like you agree with everything he says and don't screw up!
He either,

1. Wants to tell you to back off.
or
2. Wants to just talk about it.

Either way I doubt you'd let him get between you two if you care about her
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Jul 29, 2009,
tell him the pill is cheaper than baby food
Quote by stinger12345
Because the Bay Area is the ****.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd be like "wtf, bro?" Then I'd promptly ice the bitch.
Quote by punkrockdoc
tell him the pill is cheaper than baby food

wait, wait, wait, wait. she intentionally told her mother shes boning? stupid skank.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Spend tonight watch King of the Hill, learn to speak like Boomhauer. He'll be intrigued.

To get on his good side though.............invite him to a swinger's party. ONLY IF THE MOM IS HOT.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by floydfan1116
My girlfriend of 5 months is getting the pill. I was excited to hear that, but her mom accidently told her step dad. Her step dad scares the piss out of me. He's never seemed to trust me, and doesn't like me dating his step daughter. Now he knows that she's getting the pill with the intention of having sex with me, and now he wants to "talk" to me...needless to say, I'm nervous about it! Anyone know what I should say, or what I definately should NOT say?

this isn't going to help the whole trust thing now is it?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by tangled

This man does speak some truth.
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
maybe he has a horrific secret to tell you for your own good?
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -