z0mg wall of text! Don't read it if you don't want to, but please don't cry about it and ask for a "tl;dr".

I just walked back into my house after hanging out with a friend at the local elementary school playground (which is in the nice part of town) (it's about 12:19am right now) smoking a couple of cigs and drinking some energy drinks. We where talking about people we know and how they are going to turn out and all that good stuff when suddenly the perimeter flood lights that stay on around the school turned off. We kept shooting the bull when we heard some tires squeal and someone talking/yelling real loud off in the distance.

My friend, who is very level-headed when it comes to situations such as these, said, "Something doesn't feel right." I didn't feel like anything was wrong, so I was just like, "It's fine. Chill your balls." and tried to continue what we where talking about. Then the lights came back on and there was flickering light in the dark part of the park. My friend keeps telling me that it doesn't feel right, and I keep shrugging it off.

He gets up and walks back to his car and we try to finish up our energy drinks and then I suddenly got this feeling like, "Woah, something ISN'T right." I looked around and couldn't see anyone except the occasional car that passed on the road about 300 feet up ahead. We started talking about getting feelings when something isn't right, and my friend said something along the lines of, "Everything is kinda connected in a way, so when something bad is happening or there is some type of negative vibe going around, other things behave oddly."

We then both noticed a light turn off on the road opposite of us. We kept looking around, getting kind of paranoid, when all of the sudden a loud A/C unit comes on. I immediately got this feeling of, "****. Something weird is going on." I told my friend to get back in the car and we started it and drove down to the road at the bottom of the park. I told him to go take a left and drive up by the house we saw turn on. He drives by it and there is a car that is turned on with the door open but no one was around and the light that we saw from the house was off.

We drive up past the actual school and my friend goes, "****! ****! I f*cking told you something was up." I look over and see two really odd looking guys crouching in the shadow. My friend goes up the road to turn around (about 600 feet up or so) and on the way back, I'm looking out my window to try and find them. If you've read this far, put a "*&*&" in your post. Neither of us see them, but the car in the driveway was gone and the light was back on.

My friend starts talking about how weird that stuff is. I theorize that there is this weird subconsious bond between people that goes off when something odd is happening.

What is your opinion on this type of stuff, Pit?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

TL;DR Do you know bad electronics when you see them?

"*&*&"
Last edited by StringAssassin at Jul 29, 2009,
i have the same guitar as you xD
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
spiderman, spiderman. does whatever a spider can.

spins a web, any size. catches theves, just like flies!

LOOK OUT!

here comes a spider man!
I have no opinion on this matter.
i have a sixth sense about being AWESOME around danger. i once saved this hot chick from getting hit by a car. i pulled this wicked backwards summersault and pulled her out of the way just in time. i then ****ed her.

cool story, lt. shinysides.

but in the sense your post is talking about, i do not possess THAT sixth sense
What if someone has a sixth sense for ghosts, does that mean they have a 7th sense for danger? Because nobody needs that many senses.

Oh, and *&*&. Meh story didn't really seem like you were in danger.
&*&

Yeah, I think that other things behave oddly in the presence of danger and that people can somehow sense these things. TOO BAD NOTHING DANGEROUS HAPPENED IN THE STORY!!!

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

We drive up past the actual school and my friend goes, "****! ****! I f*cking told you something was up." I look over and see two really odd looking guys crouching in the shadow. My friend goes up the road to turn around (about 600 feet up or so) and on the way back, I'm looking out my window to try and find them. If you've read this far, put a "*&*&" in your post. Neither of us see them, but the car in the driveway was gone and the light was back on.

oh, you. stop profiling again!
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I get that feeling sometimes. I kinda like it cause it really gets the adrenaline going.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Rogue Hermit
oh, you. stop profiling again!

What?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

"*&*&"

Watch "Waking Life," because this is touched on in it.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
*&*&

I think you guys were just spooked about the lights turning off. Check the news tomorrow though, this could be heavy stuff going down.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Chill your balls, bro.

Jeep, brah.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Chill your balls bro. Those probably weren't even people.
I BET THEY WERE GIANT ELEPHANTS WHO WANTED TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR MASTURBATION HABITS INSTEAD.

In all seriousness, yeah.

Everything seems weird when you have that feeling.
has a terrible signature.
Quote by Austyn6661
Chill your balls bro. Those probably weren't even people.
I BET THEY WERE GIANT ELEPHANTS WHO WANTED TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR MASTURBATION HABITS INSTEAD.

In all seriousness, yeah.

Everything seems weird when you have that feeling.

everything gets a little more EXCITING when you have that feeling, is more like it.

that feeling is awesome. that's why people ride roller coasters.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
everything gets a little more EXCITING when you have that feeling, is more like it.

that feeling is awesome. that's why people ride roller coasters.

FUCK YOU
'Tis those damn energy drinks.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I think that the feeling of danger we sometimes get is a result of things picked up by the other senses subconsciously.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Listening to Opeth in the dark at 2:50 while reading this wasn't a good idea.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

"*&*&"

holy crap you're spiderman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do know there are at least 20 senses yeah?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!