Just added a new song to my profile - "Rational".

Would love to hear any comments and feedback, I'll be sure to check yours out in return of course.
My Gear:

Jackson Performer PS-7
Korg AX3000G MultiFX
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW
Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 30W

Martin DC16-GTE Acoustic

Found my Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW in hard garbage... Dead battery but working! Woo!
Thanks for commenting on mine :P
Sounds good. Seems a bit short though. I like it all the same
I'm an extreme supporter of the Second Amendment

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
i like it. Maybe add a little bridge in there with some variation of chords or something and you'll have a complete song because it sounds sorta unfinished. i like the guitar though and you have a great voice. you should turn up the volume on the vocals though. the guitar is a lot louder than you are. that's about all i can say. good **** man.
I like it, the guitar sounds very nostalgic, reminds me of Mazzy Star. I like your voice too, but maybe bring them out in the mix more? It ended quite abrubtly though. I think you could develop the idea more, and build the song up as it goes along. You have me hooked...

This feels like a good opening track for an album or the second to the last track.

if you could check out my cover of "Yesterday" by the Beatles (on my profile) I would appreciate it lots.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian