Anyone know where to buy a good Ibanez destroyer, Red or Sunburst

Ive been looking for those babies everywhere but can't find em.
(Yes I've tried ebay )

Any help???
Best Guitarist Hands Down: Adrian Smith
Ibanez forums? Guitar forums? Craigslist? They come in handy and pop up once every few months.
are you after the 80's DT-400's like adrian smith and dave murray's? or the re-issued DT-200? theres also a new DT- 700 in silverburst that ibanez have started making recently
the sunburst red ones are pretty...got mine for $300, but dont expect to find them for less than $400 unless your lucky
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Hello mate, I have one of these, but its not for sale, i play in a maiden tribute band, Adrian smith used to use one in the early 80s, cracking guitar tho, However I do have something that might interest you, It is the same guitar basically just a V shape though, It is a 1982 Ibanez rocket roll II in cherry red with upgraded Pickups to seymour duncans, also comes with a fitted hardcase, condition is really good for its age, My destroyer is battered to bits now lol still great though.
If your interested let me know and you can tempt me with a serious offer

Gary
Quote by exodus_thrash
are you after the 80's DT-400's like adrian smith and dave murray's? or the re-issued DT-200? theres also a new DT- 700 in silverburst that ibanez have started making recently

yupp exactly like adrians or dave

whichever one..

i just like the sexy body feel and color
Best Guitarist Hands Down: Adrian Smith
If you live near North Wales, PA, Georges Music has one of the new ones, with the d-activator X's and the grey-black burst finish.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Zamorak
Pictures of Explorer shaped guitar

Mate is yours modded? Doesn't have the pretty Ibby headstock anymore

Quote by MaidenEngland
Pictures of Ibanez Rocket Roll

And erm, you have an Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V copy, still a great guitar, but Destroyers are Explorer Shaped.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Quote by MaidenEngland
LOL

Read my first post mate

LOL Sorry. :P
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Learnt to play on one of these, was loaned to me by a friend of mine. When he decided to sell it, wish I'd had the money to buy it. :0(