Hello, this is my first post, and sorry if I break any rules or anything like that, but anywho.

Names Mat, I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada (For those who may not know) and I'm 16 years old and a lead guitarist looking for a band. Some influences are AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Crush 40, Michael Jackson, Yes, Genesis, Rush, and basically rock icons, and I know MJ doesn't really fit as "ROCK" icon, but I love his music.

So yeah, if anyone is looking for a band in Niagara or even St. Kits (St. Catherines) msg me, and we'll talk music

"For Those About To Rock, We Salute You"
Last edited by SSProductions at Jul 29, 2009,
Hey, I'm a guitarist in Niagara Falls, I'm 16 and have been playing since January 2008, so I still have alot to learn. I'm more into progressive rock like Protest the Hero and Dream Theater, but I'm open to alot of rock of metal. In terms of skill the hardest song I've learned is Fade to Black by Metallica. I can play it good, but not perfect. Hit me up if you wanna jam, I'm always up for learning something new. I go to Bond School of Music.
Quote by Raxfor
Hey, I'm a guitarist in Niagara Falls, I'm 16 and have been playing since January 2008, so I still have alot to learn. I'm more into progressive rock like Protest the Hero and Dream Theater, but I'm open to alot of rock of metal. In terms of skill the hardest song I've learned is Fade to Black by Metallica. I can play it good, but not perfect. Hit me up if you wanna jam, I'm always up for learning something new. I go to Bond School of Music.

Here's my MSN, let's talk "business"

poison.sickness@hotmail.com