I just recorded the first 35 seconds of bubble toes and i messed up the guitar but basically i want some juding on my singing and tips to improve, i want to learn how to sing so this is one of my first times really :P also i'm going to record a better one in a bit where didnt mess up and i'm singing better, btw the song is in my profile

EDIT:

I just uploaded a newer one but since i was still singing quietly (its midnight here) i boosted the audio in one whihc makes the guitar sound wrose... but its there
Last edited by Pennderinn at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by demondown666
louder and pronounciate (probably didnt spell that right) a little better

yeah i kinda figured that, it's like 11pm right now and i ddin't want to wake anyone, which is why i'm gonna re-record tomorrow
Well u seem to mumble the lyrics a bit, but what you can do for some vocal tips is try learn the vocal melody on piano and try play and sing that as close to note as possible

but keep at it of course, your voice is an instrument and can be trained just like every thing else
Quote by Martindecorum
Well u seem to mumble the lyrics a bit, but what you can do for some vocal tips is try learn the vocal melody on piano and try play and sing that as close to note as possible

but keep at it of course, your voice is an instrument and can be trained just like every thing else

thanks for the crit, and yeah i mumbled because i actually don't know those couple parts haha