Well, it hit 100 degrees here in Seattle, a record, even hotter around towns not by the water, supposed to hit 102 degrees tomorrow. were hotter than Florida right now. we haven't had rain in 2 months, we normally get rain at least once a week in summer.

which got me thinking: How is everyone elses weather around the world/country? i dont think we are the only one's havin a weird season. don't turn it into a global warming debate.
Well, here on Long Island, New York, it's been raining nearly everyday since April.

This month, it seemed to slow down, but it really was essentially JUST rain for 3 months straight.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
At least you dont live in Texas where its always 100 degrees, and humid as fvck even in november
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
conversation is not the point of facebook. everybody knows the only reason anybody has facebook is to get a good look at that hot girl's tits who sits behind you in chemistry.
its hot here in central california, but thats no surprise.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
its hot here in central california, but thats no surprise.

You.. you live in the central valley too. Then you know my pain.. it has been over a hundred here for ****en forever.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
35+ degrees (celsius) with 100% humidity over here, it is not a pretty picture when you have to work in the sun that's for sure.
Cooler than average temps in St. Louis. It's 60-70 degrees here at night, and 80-something with low humidity during the day. It's SUPPOSED to be 90 something and humid as heck.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by dubstar92
You.. you live in the central valley too. Then you know my pain.. it has been over a hundred here for ****en forever.

its times like this i wish i was back in carlsbad.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I live pretty close to Seattle (still in Canada though) It was hot but not THAT hot. It's kinda weird having a heat wave a couple days after a big ass thunderstorm.
Quote by _thecomedian
At least you dont live in Texas where its always 100 degrees, and humid as fvck even in november

I used to live in Houston. The humidity made it so much worse. Now I live in salt lake city and its never humid. It hasnt rained for a while and hot right now.
Quote by Zugunruhe

I've just been over to Santa Cruz a few times this summer, always a good escape from the heat.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
death valley ftw!
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

here in ky, the temperature has been been crazy all month. its been unrealistically low. i mean last year around this time we were pushing 95 - 100 with over 100% humidity (and not raining) and now wer're struggling to get to mid 80s. last week we were keeping in the high 70s...

needless to say, best summer weather here that i've ever seen...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Its the middle of bloody winter, and its averaging at 17C lately. Can't wait for summer.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
The weather here is actually really nice, for now. It's usually in the mid 80s to 90s, but it's been staying in the 70s and sometimes hitting low 80s most of the time. Makes me happy. I despise disgustingly hot weather.
Quote by splamron
Its the middle of bloody winter, and its averaging at 17C lately. Can't wait for summer.

Nice winters you got. Here our winters usually turn around -20 C, can top -40 with wind factor.

I'll add that if anyone ever immigrates to Quebec, Canada, don't forget to get yourself a good shovel!
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

i live in Toronto. canada has apparently decided to be England's bitch again, and the average temperature has been MAYBE 65 to 70 degrees, and its rained at least 3 or 4 times a week. we are having the coldest summer i've ever seen.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i live in Toronto. canada has apparently decided to be England's bitch again, and the average temperature has been MAYBE 65 to 70 degrees, and its rained at least 3 or 4 times a week. we are having the coldest summer i've ever seen.

Same here in Quebec, actually. I personnaly think our summer already passed (it was in June/early July).
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Dude, i live near seattle, and we got to 104
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by Spike6sic6
Same here in Quebec, actually. I personnaly think our summer already passed (it was in June/early July).

i just came from Quebec on monday. i was in St. Lazare about 15 minutes away from Montreal from friday to monday and it was a lot nicer than it's been here in toronto. i even managed to go to Super Aqua Club on the saturday. it was like 30 degrees that day.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i just came from Quebec on monday. i was in St. Lazare about 15 minutes away from Montreal from friday to monday and it was a lot nicer than it's been here in toronto. i even managed to go to Super Aqua Club on the saturday. it was like 30 degrees that day.

I guess you were lucky, it hasn't been that hot lately. At least not as much as it can be.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

I live between Seattle and Portland...it hit 106 at one point today.

Needless to say, someone left the door the Hell wide open.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Zugunruhe

I was there last week, it's pretty hot there, too. NM, right?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power