i bought the wd7 recently and i love it, i keep hearing the its even better when i adjust the trim pots.

this is my first wah, so i know nothing about them. i dont want to break it so i wanna know which way i need to turn the pots?? also is there a stop when u get to 10?? or can u break them by torqing too much?? also can they fall out if i turn it down too far??

any help would be much appreciated, thanks guys
I would ask in the "Only Wah Thread" or whatever it is called. You can find that thread in the 'List of Banned Threads and some Good Ones' or whatever it is called Sticky.

Smart guys post in there that 'might' be able to help youl
Quote by devilchildblues
i bought the wd7 recently and i love it, i keep hearing the its even better when i adjust the trim pots.

this is my first wah, so i know nothing about them. i dont want to break it so i wanna know which way i need to turn the pots?? also is there a stop when u get to 10?? or can u break them by torqing too much?? also can they fall out if i turn it down too far??

any help would be much appreciated, thanks guys

turn the pots clockwise, and yes you will no longer be able to turn them once they reach 10. not sure whether they'll break if you keep torquing, i suppose its possible. but why keep torquing once you reach max? not sure about turning them down either, i only turned them to max.

hope this helps.