pretty ****ing sick.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Whole Lotta Love - i thought the vocals were pretty good. you left out a section of the song which doesn't make sense as its one of th most recognizable sections. while the playing was good it seemed to laid back and lacked excitement.

Slither - overall good job

the guitar tones seemed to be very similar for both songs which when played back to back kind of takes away from both and sounds kinda generic. it was hard to hear the bass at times which makes it hard to accurately comment on that.

i have a couple of originals in my profile
Which part in Whole Lotta Love do you mean? The trippy middle section?

I used pretty similar settings (although more gain on Slither) for both of the songs on guitar...PRS+Marshall, so I can see where they would sound similar. But hey, I rather have my tone on the tracks than try to emulate someone elses!

Your songs in your profile both are really cool. I hear a lot of Satriani influence in your playing. I also like the intro to Lifeforce, reminds me of Muse's Hysteria.
Only listened to Whole Lotta Love and that was awesome, Vocalist nailed the Robert Plant style.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by CelestialChaos
Which part in Whole Lotta Love do you mean? The trippy middle section?

I used pretty similar settings (although more gain on Slither) for both of the songs on guitar...PRS+Marshall, so I can see where they would sound similar. But hey, I rather have my tone on the tracks than try to emulate someone elses!

Your songs in your profile both are really cool. I hear a lot of Satriani influence in your playing. I also like the intro to Lifeforce, reminds me of Muse's Hysteria.

yes the trippy part. i use some long delay and something for a slide to play that part myself. while i agree that using your own tone is a good way put your stamp on a cover i figure you do owe it to your audience to at least make a nod towards the original sound. thats just me though.

thanx for checking out my stuff. you're the 3rd or 4th person to mention satriani. funny thing is that i really haven't heard much of joes playing in years (i've never heard Muse's Hysteria but i'll check it out) and really consider myself a casual fan of his. great compliment though.
Sounds pretty awesome! I wish I had a band, let alone a competent one. ;_;

The Whole Lotta Love solo sounded good, it's one of my favorites. You put just enough of your own touch into it. Vocalist was awesome too. I wasn't a fan of the vocals on Slither, and the mixing seemed a bit odd...it was missing something. Still pretty badass though.
Only listened to Slither

The band seems pretty good in general, the vocalist is talented but I don't like how he sang it.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt