To get a custom amp built?

I'm looking for a simple tube amp head with one 6L6 that has zero preamp distortion. Similar to the Orange Rocker 30's clean channel.

"The Rocker 30’s Natural channel is controlled by just one volume pot and features a single-stage preamp incapable of preamp distortion, so any break up on this channel is pure power amp drive."

Does anyone know of a simple 6L6 amp that has this feature ^?
"teh most gains"
Last edited by mountain2012 at Jul 29, 2009,
There are several but I'm not an expert so bump.

I'd look to Ceriatone or something. Maybe google Orange Rocker 30 clones. Do you want an amp built for you personally or are you just trying to find a low watt 6L6 amp?
^ A low watt 6L6 amp incapable of producing preamp distortion (or almost incapable).
"teh most gains"
Which brings me to a side question. Is there any way to bypass the preamp gain on an Orange AD30 let's say? So as to get nothing but tube overdrive? You can't turn the gain knob all the way down or you get no volume.
^-- You're still only getting tube overdrive when you use preamp gain. It's coming from your preamp tubes. Are you looking for only power tube clipping?
epi valve junior?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣