I've got to have a blood test this morning to check for artritis and, ironically, to check my liver and kidney functions. However, last night my band had a meeting with some label people and I drank a LOT... they're not checking for my alcohol levels, but I'm worried about it messing up my liver results and thinning my blood, and that I'll feel like shit when I'm in the studio later today... what do I do?

tl;dr- Drink binge last night, blood test this morning. Not testing for alcohol levels, but worried it'll mess up liver results/make me feel like crap.
I honestly didn't know I had the test until I got woken up by the phone call!

And my bassist has now said he's not going to be able to make the entire EP recording. FML.
TBH, I'd ask whoever takes the sample if having got trashed will affect your results.
I don't really think they will, but I can't remember what LFTs actually measure, and can't be arse googling the test.
As far as feeling bad goes, I'd eat a banana or some salt & vinegar crisps, and drink a bit.
Thinning your blood really won't happen. At worst, you might end up with electrolyte levels around the lower end of normal, but that would just be due to dehydration.
I think I went to a blood test high once. I don't really remember though, I was high.
two and a half men.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wait a minute... what happened to ...Dead Transmission?

I left them, for reasons I'm not going into.
Quote by Cameronrobson
I think I went to a blood test high once. I don't really remember though, I was high.

Welcome to my sig!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
fairy muff. Did what I did and wormed into a band with label interest so you get the contract without doing any of the work?

Good man! You deserve something like that. All is cool with my bassist now, and he's won a MILLION points with me for sticking up to his area manager!
Quote by Aidy Damage
Good man! You deserve something like that. All is cool with my bassist now, and he's won a MILLION points with me for sticking up to his area manager!

To the area manager? SCORE!

Don't let him stop there though. He should take it to the top.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
To the area manager? SCORE!

Don't let him stop there though. He should take it to the top.

FUCK YOU, I'M A BASS PLAYER!!! One day, I will steal his American Standard P-Bass... he says the same about my Rick, I'm sure... even though I let him use it...
Where did you go? I haven't seen you for ages.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Aidy Damage
FUCK YOU, I'M A BASS PLAYER!!! One day, I will steal his American Standard P-Bass... he says the same about my Rick, I'm sure... even though I let him use it...

However neither of you are getting my 'wick, or my next one, so there

We must sort out a gig together in the future, heavy grunge metal meets electro-prog could have some quite good outcomes.
^ Hell yeah! Just wait until we've finsihed this EP-it's going to be absolutely epic.

And I haven't been on much because I was banned for a while- nudity. Sexytime high 5! I've also been really busy working with the band on some really big stuff. Leaving TINADT was the best thing I ever did- Chasing Melfina will be operating on a much larger scale, and being in Cambridge means we're in the centre of everywhere.
so this thread has gone from a question to a private conversation between Aidy_Damage and Deliriumbassist?

come on, everyone, we're not welcome here.

*swoops cape and exits*
Aha! So you'll know exactly what I'm talking about when I say my Mum can poop in a bag hands-free, amirite?