Quote by muckypup
its rather painful on the ears in parts.

you could say that

>.>
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
no offense but it sounds like a gameboy getting raped by a nes
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
Quote by Insomniac35
no offense but it sounds like a gameboy getting raped by a nes

loltrue
I shall listen for the lulz.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
fap fap
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by muckypup
Hey, what do you mean?!

as in shred wank
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I listened. Went into the bathroom and cleaned my ears, but that didn't help. I still hear this flurry of random notes that sounds like a baby being dropkicked. Is something wrong with me? I'm so confused.

Non-joke: If you really can play that fast clean, regardless of if it sounds good, that's still pretty impressive as far as your hand coordination and picking ability.

It just sounds like a computer trying to BSOD while listening to the Jonas Brothers.
Last edited by Msu_Man04 at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by Msu_Man04
I listened. Went into the bathroom and cleaned my ears, but that didn't help. I still hear this flurry of random notes that sounds like a baby being dropkicked. Is something wrong with me? I'm so confused.

Non-joke: If you really can play that fast clean, regardless of if it sounds good, that's still pretty impressive as far as your hand coordination and picking ability.

It just sounds like a computer trying to BSOD while listening to the Jonas Brothers.

I give you half an internet for that clever hilarity.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
If you can play that at half the speed I'll give you a 5 second clap.

Not super hard technically, but my god can you imagine trying to remember that much random nonsense? It would take months to memorize.
Quote by icronic
Not super hard technically, but my god can you imagine trying to remember that much random nonsense? It would take months to memorize.

I know that, but normally people that write random **** like that thinking they're metal are probably guitar newbies.
It is just random notes but i would like to see anyone on here playing it, i don't think anyone could play it. i am working on a new shredding solo though and am using more actual scales instead of random notes. i cab't play these solos though, if i could i would put them up on my profile, i just do them for a bit of fun.
Just bunch of random notes, no rhythm, no melody. Bad.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Quote by muckypup
It is just random notes but i would like to see anyone on here playing it, i don't think anyone could play it. i am working on a new shredding solo though and am using more actual scales instead of random notes. i cab't play these solos though, if i could i would put them up on my profile, i just do them for a bit of fun.

goodness mercy, no! spare us!
Quote by muckypup
yeah, but still, a bunch of notes no one could ever play because its to fast!

So? Being able to play faster than someone else means about the same thing has having a slightly bigger penis.

You both can still do what you each need to, and the one guy sometimes thinks he's better than the other 'cause his is bigger. But really women don't care and sometimes the bigger ones even scare them. In reality, it makes no real difference.

So I don't see quite what your point is.
....=o
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470