Poll: What do you think?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think?
Yes, this is an awesome guitar..
14 48%
Yes, but better look and another guitars..
9 31%
No, i don't think this is a good guitar for you..
3 10%
No, this guitar sucks..
3 10%
Voters: 29.
I'm playing:

- Metallica
- Linkin Park
- Black Sabbath
- Guns & Roses

Is this guitar for me?
the rg is a very heavy metal based guitar so will happily do your metallica but for your more clasic tones like for gnr your prob want to be looking at more lespaul style guitars with the thick mahogany bodies

Ibanez S670FM
Ibanez Masa SX60
Roland Cube 60
CryBaby GCB 95
Ibanez GSR180 Bass

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
Hmm its a great guitar, its pups are nice, but you should probably change them if you want a greater sound. The trem is great as well.

In terms of those bands, I think you'll get what you're looking for, for the most part. But your amp comes into play before anything else.
No way. For that price you could get a nice ass carvin ST300 with an orginal floyd rose and birdseye maple fret board. or ebony.
Will you be changing tunings alot? If you are then no it's not perfect for you but if you aren't then yes.
Biased cus i own it :P

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
@blue_bogan "Biased cus i own it :P" what do you mean?

@azn_guitarist25 I'm changing from standard to drop d and vice versa a lot..
Quote by EleosFever

He means it's great, becuase he owns 1
Yeah I'd say go for it great guitar or if you're looking for mahogany look at the Ibanez S series aswell. (bias because I own one)
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by EleosFever

Okay that will be problematic with the floating bridge. If you have a second guitar you can use that as a spare tunings guitar and keep your Ibanez in just one tuning however if it's your only guitar then look for a hardtail guitar.
Well it takes a while to set them up essentially and if you change tunings alot it's just a pain in the ass to set them up each time that's why people usually keep guitars with floating bridges in just 1 tuning and have other guitars for different tunings.
E Standard to Drop D isn´t hard to do if you set the vibrato correctly. So long as those are the only two tunings you know you´ll use.
i dunno, i have one and im not quite happy with mine, trying to sell it but god damn no one in Melbourne wants to buy it.
I used to have it, changing tunings is a bitch with it, think twice before getting a guitar with a floyd rose, especially if you dont have one with a normal bridge.
Quote by EleosFever
Is it so difficult to change tuning?

What have i do to change?

Unlock nut, mess with tuners, re-balance bridge by messing with the springs in the back. It's much easier to just have a spare guitar for alternate tunings.
Quote by EleosFever
Is it so difficult to change tuning?

What have i do to change?

If you want changing tunings then you should buy an RGA Prestige.