So, I decided to buy a Line6 amp, it has 4 settings: clean, crunch, metal and insane (this has crushing overdrive)!

Here's a picture:

Oh wait, that wasn't it...

I forgot to say it has 28 more channels. Well, it's a flextone actually .
I got it cheap second hand, with a Line6 floorboard, so I have all the functionality.

Really like the sound, still have a lot of fiddling around to do. Great little new practice amp.

Some real pictures:

Congrats man! Great amp IMO. =)
- Ibanez RG7321 *Dimarzio D Activators*
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky Transparent Red
- ENGL Powerball
- ENGL E412 SS
- Line 6 Pod Studio GX
- Ibanez TS9
- Boss NS2
Even though this site hates Line6 I can't complain
I own a Spider2 of 150W(main amp), spider 3 75W(backup) and spider 3 15W for practice,
I've seen a lot of complaints about these amps but never had the problems these people complain about, so I would say, go for it
Nice man, HNAD. Wouldn't mind a flextone or vetta just to use as a practice amp sometimes. Too many other things on my to-buy-list still atm tho...
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
You nearly needed to equip a flame shield.

Not many people would have the stones to post a spider here
Guitars:
Fame Forum 3
Aria STG-004
Ashton Acoustic

Amps:
Bugera V22
Drive CD-10

Effects:
Boss ME-50

Quote by Kanthras
2/10

No fire extinguisher reference, unoriginal, no Militia flamebait, disappointing.

Bugera Users Militia
Last.fm
Quote by lukegjpotter

Haha
- Ibanez RG7321 *Dimarzio D Activators*
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky Transparent Red
- ENGL Powerball
- ENGL E412 SS
- Line 6 Pod Studio GX
- Ibanez TS9
- Boss NS2
Quote by lukegjpotter

Indeed, but I own 3 spiders and I'm very content about them
looks good
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I plugged my Jackson King V to a 120W Line 6 spider a friend had and feel in love with the insane/metal effect!
Quote by guskarlw
I plugged my Jackson King V to a 120W Line 6 spider a friend had and feel in love with the insane/metal effect!

Just shouting it from the rooftops aren't you? That won't get you far in this forum.

TS: Congrats, I'm very curious about these.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Congrats!

Anyone know how these compare to the Flextone IIIs? I'm in the market for my first amp and I'm thinking about picking up a used Flextone. Not sure if I should be looking at both.
Well, I've tried a flextone III in the store to see what the difference was, and to be expected: no difference what so ever. As far as i could see on the website and manual, there wasn't even a feature or specification difference. Only that the models were 'even more accurate'. I'd say: go for a used flextone II (or III) and save a lot of money!
Dang, I was like damn he actually posted a nad for a spider

Nice amp. Clips anytime soon? And how much did you pay for the amp and floorboard?

HNAD
Okay I found a comparison table of the Spider III series. http://line6.com/spideriii/compare.html

I am curious about the mono/stereo stuff, how does the sound differ from the higer wattage series which include two 12" speakers compared to 1 10"?
I did not hear any significant difference between the 75W and 120W, but a big one between 75W and 15W
sweden on tour
Quote by LordOfTheDonuts
I own a Spider2 of 150W(main amp), spider 3 75W(backup) and spider 3 15W for practice,
I've seen a lot of complaints about these amps but never had the problems these people complain about, so I would say, go for it

Fuck me what a waste of money. You know all you have to do is turn down the 150w one and you can use it for practice? Basically the only difference with those three is how loud they are. The circutry is all the same, nothing new is brought to the table tonally.

UG doesn't hate Line 6, just the Spider range, because they are ear-bullyingly crap.
Quote by LordOfTheDonuts

We aren't going for the bait
You are trying way too hard

Nice Amp
I could never own a modelling amp without the floorboard, I would feel like I am wasting the technology.
Great find
Quote by greggybhoy
UG doesn't hate Line 6, just the Spider range, because they are ear-bullyingly crap.

Actually, there's a air bit of poorly-thought-out bandwagoning against the whole company.

To TS: I'd prefer a Vetta, but Flextones are nice. How much did that amp run you? And would you call it gig-worthy?