Just gave you a listen, pretty good pop to be honest, not too much wrong with it. It reminds me sometimes of Radiohead and Sigur Ros which is wierd, most of your songs are not like that though, sounds like it could be on the radio.

sometimes your singers voice sounds really good, other times it sounds really bad though, its up and down with him, i can't quite put my finger on it. But definitely quite a unique voice i'd say.

obviously the main problem is that its generic music, but as with all pop music, its generic, but easy to listen to.

so yeah...

sorry for rambling.
Hey Dstone thanks for the feedback.

Was very surprised to see the word generic being used in your crit. Apart from the first song on our myspace being in thai, Our biggest complaint we recieve is that we dont stick to typical structures enough. Anyway appreciate the kind words and we fookin love Sigur Ros and Radiohead so well spotted

Lloyd - Dancing Dead
Quote by Yespleasevicar
Hey Dstone thanks for the feedback.

Was very surprised to see the word generic being used in your crit. Apart from the first song on our myspace being in thai, Our biggest complaint we recieve is that we dont stick to typical structures enough. Anyway appreciate the kind words and we fookin love Sigur Ros and Radiohead so well spotted

Lloyd - Dancing Dead

well, to be fair the generic comment was levelled at the second track, i will listen to some of the others, i'm at work at the moment so i'm just sneaking a listen in here and there.

generic isnt bad, i mean Sigur Ros sort of become generic, especially with their latest album (don't make me spell it!), where half the tracks really sound the same. (don't know if you feel this way) sorta post-radiohead stuff. but then, you still get some fantastic tracks, and it makes for easy listening. i want to do a really generic Sabbathy/electric wizard style sludge track, if its good its good is what i'm trying to say.

and your stuff *is* good.
Last edited by dstone16321 at Jul 29, 2009,
Well thank you. I didnt take offence to Generic at all man, was just surprised.

I know what you mean about Sigur Ros being generic, i mean you could well easily do an impression of them. Anyway i saw on your myspace that your in south west london. Where abouts? Cos we based in guildford and wimbledon
Hey man, tried listenign. Myspace is playing up for me. I'll try tomorrow.

But I will listen.

EDIT: Ok stuff is working.

I agree with the guy about your singer voice. Sometimes Great Sometimes bad.

I really enjoyed TV and Little Devil.

TV reminds me of a Legend of Zelda remix.

Little Devil reminds me of incubus. Its the bends on those chords. Needs Brandon Boyds voice I now think.

This stuff is a very very pleasent change to stuff in most local scenes. It sounds really professional to man.
Last edited by seanington at Jul 29, 2009,
Ahh you should hear Lil Devil live, its this really big Deftones-y type thing. They are all recorded rather shabbily but thank you for the professional comment

TV was written by accident, as i was trying to make video game music for a competition and was going for a crash bandicoot type thing. Pun put vocals over it one day and there ye have it.

Ta for the kind words get in touch yespleasevicarlp@hotmail.com
I'm really impressed man, really diggin the songs. sort of reminds me of U2. the drums are just perfect in every song. all in all, great work, keep it up!
Quote by Yespleasevicar
Well thank you. I didnt take offence to Generic at all man, was just surprised.

I know what you mean about Sigur Ros being generic, i mean you could well easily do an impression of them. Anyway i saw on your myspace that your in south west london. Where abouts? Cos we based in guildford and wimbledon

I'm in the 'south west' of england. So sunny devon.

TV was my favourite song as well.
well if you ever fancy a trek up to guildford for gigginnnnnnn let me kno.

Ta for the nice words about TV