Has anyone looked at this range of amps that Fender have introduced recently? Cosmetically, they're absolutely stunning with the vinatge style tweed finish. Also offering a variety of wattages and speaker combinations and being a valve preamped combo, any comments and thoughts on them? All the info is on their website.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
I think its a hybrid and not an all tube amp.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
I think its a hybrid and not an all tube amp.

Isn't that what he said?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Well i reckon theyll be overpriced fore what they are but, theyll be decent.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I've been looking at these amps, they look awesome and from the sound clips on the website it seems like it would be a nice sounding amp. I want to try one out.

Here's a link to the 210, its 1000USD, i think the 10" and 12" are 700USD? (I'm not sure)
http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN2248400

It is hybrid, and well the price is a bit high for me right now but I'm not sure if that's the price it will be going for since its not online yet.
When I read the title of this thread first thing I thought of was somebody gutted an old Fender Bassman and turned it into a working tv(which would be a retarded idea seeing how good they are).

I'm gonna go look this new amp up.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^