Page 1 of 2
Okay I used the searchbar and was surprised cos I couldnt find a thread like this.

Have you ever hurt yourself while doing something stupid while drunk?

I remember during one new years party me and a friend were playing pool-loser takes a shot. After a while we were getting pretty wasted. I got the bright idea to lose the cue and play pool with my mouth. I ended up chipping a tooth on a ball (the ball on the table-in case somebodies gonna make crude jokes).

It was pretty funny-and nothing serious.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
I once cut open my hand with a piece of broken glass from a bottle.

O_o

o_O

o_o

O_O
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
At the last party... I took all of those floating bed things out of this girls swimming pool... And put them near the tents... Then all the beer cans were next to it.. So I dived over the inflatable onto the beer cans (Cutting my arm open) and started rummaging through the cans shouting "EMPTY!!" "EMPTY!!!"

Crazy night..
Fallen over many times, put a cigarette out on the palm of my hand, which is by far one of the most stupid things i have ever done to myself while drunk.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I was watching my friends play ping pong while I was doing shots with my other friend and in the middle of the game I passed out on the table and while going down I met my friend's very strong swing.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last time I hurt myself significantly, I was the only person there who wasn't drunk
I fell over backwards onto the base of a broken bottle, which went right into my palm, leaving me with an oddly shaped scar and tendon damage in my right index finger
nothing major, just always wake up with random cuts from falling down.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
i broke a rib and to this day i don't really know how it happened. i usually try to take it easy now...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
One time my friend fell over and busted his chin, blood was pissing everywhere.

It was pretty cool cause you could see the bone sticking out! hahhahah
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I grabbed barbed wire while sneaking into a night club, I cracked my head off a rock after jumping off a pretty high wall, blacked out for a while.
and leapt into a garden thinking it would be grassy, not paved over.
couldnt walk the next day.
good times
Once me and my mate climbed into a massive bin outside a pub. Some people started pushing the bin really fast, then someone flipped it over. We flew out and my leg and hip was pretty much destroyed.

Although my other mate jumped off a 10 metre wall whilst pissed, totally failed to absorb the impact, broke his ankle and foot and had to walk back to our halls.

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
i broke a rib and to this day i don't really know how it happened. i usually try to take it easy now...

Fail. When I rugby tackled you into some railings, my wrist went and it still hurts if I put too much stress on it.
The only time I injured myself while drunk I ended up with a huge gash on my shin.

I used to take performing arts (the course is finished now) and had just done the final performance of the year, so I went out with a few friends to celebrate in the park because we wanted to go on the swings, and it was also a thursday so none of us felt like going to the pub. We drank some beer, some cider, some WKD, some lambrenie (or however it is spelt, by the way I dont like the stuff, I just couldn't get to the other alcohol when I drank it).

After the alcohol started to affect me I realised I was still wearing my costume from the play. So I went behind this wooden boat that was in the park (we were pretending it was a pirate ship because we are cool like that) and just as I took of my trousers to get changed into my jeans my best mate realised i was in my boxers and tried to pull them down. So I jumped on to the boat, proceeded to yell "Look at me I'm in my pants!". After this I jumped backwards to get off the boat, but misjudged it and fell off. My legs swung underneath it and my left shin connected with one of the plastic bolt covers and split open.

I didn't realise that I had a huge gash in my leg and put my jeans on and walked over to my other friends. When I got there my jeans felt wet so i shined a light on them and saw they were red with blood. So I went to a friends house and we put a plaster on it that was about the same size as the cut (the sticky bit is included in this). I dont really remember what happened after this because I looked at my leg after we cleaned it, flexed my foot and same the inside of my leg move.

The next morning I woke up and the tracksuit trousers I put on to sleep in were stuck to my leg with blood. So i took them off got washed and dressed, my friend that stayed over mine (same one that tried to pull my boxers down) helped me change the dressing, then we went to 6th from. When i got there a first aider looked at my leg and told me to go get stitches. I ended up with 7 of the buggers in my leg about 12 hours after I gained the wound
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Last edited by Vendetta16 at Jul 29, 2009,
Nope, but when drunk I really enjoy seeing my friends get injured. A friend of mine always says he can pull off a hand-stand when drunk. Wich he obviously can't at that state, so he crashes down. Every single time, I think I've seen him do that like 20 times.
I didn't have a bottle-opener, so opened my beer on a tree, resulting in a cut hand and not much beer-drinking.
Fell down a ravine while telling people to 'watch out there's this dodgy ravine'.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
broken the right hand pinky with a punch against a concrete wall (yes, i know it isnt the smartest thing to do hehehe ) , one my friend broke an ankle the day before going to vacation lol
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals
i wake up with lots prettymuch every night =/
when im out drinking i used my teeth to open bottles so i usualy wake up with chipped teeth
one time my mate dared me to jump over a wall into some random dude's garden and thought there would be grass on the other side i was wrong it was a driveway and went head first into it to my suprise i didnt feel anything but hte morning i had a pretty bad head =/
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Me and my cousin were playig "who can jump the farthest down the stairs". I went over on my ankle and smacked my head off of the wall.
I got off lightly though, my cousin broke his collarbone.
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Fell down some steps and nearly into the canal - after telling my mate to be careful because it looked slippery :-/

Smacked my head off things a few times - walls, doors, etc.

I got quite a severe winding after my mate elbow dropped me during a round of drunken wrestling

Not injured myself srsly though.
Oh and I got butted and punched by a chav, chipping my tooth and giving me 2 black eyes. Duno if that counts?
Broke my right hand and busted my left knee open,it still makes cracking/poping sound when i move it sometimes and got a gnarly scar.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I was hanging from a 16ft pole and fell off. I was surprised I didn't break my legs, but I could hardly walk for days.
Quote by Cal UK
Fell down a ravine while telling people to 'watch out there's this dodgy ravine'.

lol!

Mines similar, involved falling into a river and drifting about half a mile downstream.
I landed in hospital before but nothing serious.

Friend of mine got run over by a mini van (which just drove off). They almost had to amputate his legs...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
i punched my ipod touch and it cracked :'(
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Last week, the morning after a party, I discovered many small cuts on my feet. I have no idea how they got there; I was barely even drunk the night before

I also spent most of that party trying to keep a guy from drowning himself in a hot tub
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Perfection 101
Last week, the morning after a party, I discovered many small cuts on my feet. I have no idea how they got there; I was barely even drunk the night before

I also spent most of that party trying to keep a guy from drowning himself in a hot tub

Cheeky blow job in a hot tub?
A friend tripped me and i fell on a broken glass bottle on asphalt and got cut in like 12 places :P
Quote by adyhendrixc
Cheeky blow job in a hot tub?

No, that was someone else

This guy just kept trying to take a nap, and every time he slid under the water
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last time I visited my friend at UMass Amherst, I drank a bottle of whiskey and woke up in an all girl's dorm with a limp.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Fought other people just for the hell of it, almost caught myself on fire while trying to light a cigarette from the BBQ
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Page 1 of 2