Ok, so i have seen a few threads that i think might have the same purpose of this thread but i have not got any solid awnsers yet.

What i am asking is what are some good E / Eb Melodic or Technical Thrash metal bands out there? it's just that simple, just a list of bands that fit that description
Now when i say technical or melodic i don't mean the obvious thrash bands

e.g
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Kreator

Hell kreator isn't even standard or even that melodic, i have not found a thread that asks this particular question so fire away with what you've got.
Recommendation thread at the top of the page.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I would say recommendation thread, but what you're asking for I don't think is on it. I have no idea what a "technical thrash" band is...Maybe give an example as another band?
Quote by Flariduh
I would say recommendation thread, but what you're asking for I don't think is on it. I have no idea what a "technical thrash" band is...Maybe give an example as another band?

For god's sake...

The rec thread is meant for people who want recommendations to go in there, ask for what they want, and people give it to them! It has everything!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by MoogleRancha
@Dead - Except where to start with Senmuth...

First album is the best! Don't know who the fvck they are, but I'm trying to prove a point here!
Quote by dead-fish
For god's sake...

The rec thread is meant for people who want recommendations to go in there, ask for what they want, and people give it to them! It has everything!

This, only like, 20 times louder.
Quote by dead-fish
First album is the best! Don't know who the fvck they are, but I'm trying to prove a point here!

Philosophy > Life
Artillery, Testament, Anacrusis, Watchtower, Coroner, Obliveon, Heathen, Sabbat (kinda).

Also, RECOMMENDATION THREAD!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by The Kreator
no no no

Annihilator are mediocre thrash at best.

I'm guessing you havent heard their debut masterpiece Alice in Hell then?

Probably one of the ten best thrash albums ever. Some of the solos are just...