Does anyone know whats happened to him?

Havent heard off him in a while and have been wating a while for one of his cheapscreamers!
get in line.

I've sent him a message and I've got relevant info, so if needs be we can take it further.

I'm giving him a few days to get back to me. I know he's received the message so if he doesn't get back to me soon, I'll start the ball rolling and let you all know.

if anyone else is waiting on something from him PM me. If there's enough of us I'll start a group so we can keep track of how things are going.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I dont wanna start a MOB style thing lol!! Just wondering if anyone knows hes having personal problems or is on holiday etc!!

PM'd
Who's Entrant_21? What happened?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
not a mob style thing, a serious legal attempt at getting our money back.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by metaldud536
How exactly does one solve a problem like this?

Here i am. =D

(just wanted to get that first "Pit Answer" outta the way.)
Entrant_21 is a decent pedal builder from northern Ireland ( I know he is good as I have one of his pedals that I purcahsed from a fellow forum member).

I ordered 55 poundsworth of pedal from him over 9 weeks ago and have not recieved the pedal or heard off him for over a month.

He has either:

a) vanished

or

b) took my money and ran!
Quote by SHAUNYSHAUN1234
Entrant_21 is a decent pedal builder from northern Ireland ( I know he is good as I have one of his pedals that I purcahsed from a fellow forum member).

I ordered 55 poundsworth of pedal from him over 9 weeks ago and have not recieved the pedal or heard off him for over a month.

He has either:

a) vanished

or

b) took my money and ran!

Whoa Whoa he slipped away
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
he;s a pedal builder? has anyone actually received a pedal from him?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Yeah I bought one from a forum member!

Quite a nice pedal1!

How would I (and lemoninfluence) go about getting our money back?
You should probably consult a lawyer about internet fraud
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
It's like how Ollivander was taken captive by Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... Entrant 21 has been taken captive by Gibson, to tell him of the almighty Elder Pedal!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
you sure he hasnt just gone on holiday for summer?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Grab a cape, a top hat and run into the night in search of the deviant.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Still waiting for my refund from him also.
404: Sig not found.
Right,

Enoughs enough, I sent payment to Entrant_21 (Kyle Madden) on 17th May 2009 and have still not recieved any photos of the actual pedal during progress (as promised) nor have I received any reply to emails in the last 4 weeks. Considering the process would take "1 to 2 weeks, 3 at the very latest" to complete, it has now been almost 3 weeks.

If he has gone away for the summer (as mentioned in an earlier post) then he should have informed me by replying to one of my emails that I started sending weekly once the month mark had passed.

I dont like to name and shame at all but I feel that 3 months waiting and £55 down does start to take the pi$$ a bit.

Can anyone give any serious advice on how to attempt to get my money back.

I have sent an email to 2 of his email adresses I have and lemoninfluence (see earlier posts) says that Entrant_21 logged into his bebo page a little over a week ago. So he s still alive and obviously has access to a computer.
maybe he's watching this thread now
have his actual address?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Thats what frustrates me! He could well be sat at home watching this thread thinking what to spend his wonger on!
Quote by SHAUNYSHAUN1234
Thats what frustrates me! He could well be sat at home watching this thread thinking what to spend his wonger on!

well surely one of you has his address? and theres bound to be another northern irish UGer who could pay him a visit?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
He could have given up on the pedal tbh sounds like he's done a runner. Best thing you can do if report it to the police or something. Did he like give you a type of 'receipt' to confirm you paid him for the pedal he was going to build?
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate