Whats the Funniest Thing Thats Happened To Your Guitar?

I'll start off

I picked it up and put the strap on and was just about to play and the strap came loose and the guitar fell down onto the floor, to the amusement of everyone there

what about yous
I got frustrated at the bad intonation of one of my old guitars. So I threw it in the pool.

edit: My LPs getting stolen and returned was pretty amusing... after it was all said and done.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 29, 2009,
I used to keep my guitar close to my bed, and one night in my sleep I must have kicked it, and I found it on the floor front down, with the toggle switch mashed inside it. Twas lulzworthy.
Quote by ultrasonic

I'll start off

I picked it up and put the strap on and was just about to play and the strap came loose and the guitar fell down onto the floor, to the amusement of everyone there

what about yous

did it break??
Quote by ultrasonic

I'll start off

what about yous

Similar, only I was on my own, and my guitar hit my VCR, broke it and the tone controls for both pickups.
Quote by funwith6strings
a lot of times i play and i get through a really long song before i realize my amp was off %-P

I done Similar lol, i was playing, but it was really quiet so i kept trying to turn it up, but it stayed quiet, so i thought my amp was broke, so i left it. The Next day i realised my headphones were still plugged in :P
my friend was screwing around with my guitar and he dropped it on the headstock. And it was a les paul so it got PWNZORED325213.
Last edited by No Fat Chicks at Jul 29, 2009,
I was sick on it whilst on one of my drunken escapades.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
i put stickers on it...
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by funwith6strings
a lot of times i play and i get through a really long song before i realize my amp was off %-P

you wouldn't believe how often i've done this.
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Me and my mom got into a huge fight, she ended up throwing my peavey out of the second story window. It's got battlescars, but it still works.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
I tripped over my cable once when it got really wound up, and when I fell I nearly pulled out the input jack and apparatus from the guitar. It's actually ready to come off, I can't be bothered to fix it. Might as well get a new guitar, it's sort of falling apart otherwise.
-I got a nosebleed on it
-I used to remove strings by cutting them all off at once with scissors (sometimes without loosening them.)
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by you = fail
I bought it

Nice.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
I was playing standing up and then suddenly the screw that holds the strap just popped out of the body. The whole thing fell off and the low E (Well, C# but you get what I mean) snagged on something and snapped.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I played it. That was funny.

/self burn

Nah, just kidding. My dog tried to piss on it, that was kind of funny. Kind of gross, too.
I dropped my Yamaha Pacifica. It smacked of the ground and a hole was left in the body. I proceeded to stick my penis in it.
No donkeys were harmed in the making of this signature........except Steve. He will be missed.

If you rub together a mars bar and a mini fridge it will create a small piece of wood resembling Jesus.
i opened the back of my old strat to change the strings and found a dead mouse in it
After a "band" practice, whilst on the bus (and quite drunk), my mate got his Casio out and I got my guitar out and we had an impromptu jam on the bus

These two are just incidents of them falling to pieces, but whatever:

The strap lock ripped itself out of the guitar and it dropped to the floor - landing on my foot (ow).

On my old Ibanez, with a Floyd Rose-ish bridge on, whilst restringing it, the bridge came flying out of the guitar :-/