Hi, I just recorded myself improvising over a backing track using the Ablues and Harmonic scale. Please could anyone tell me where I need to improve, such as phrasing tone etc. Also is it up to scratch for someone who has played for around 2 and a half years?
The improv is in my profle
Thanks
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
V.Good

My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
kinda sloppy, lot of unwanted noise and you went out of time a bit. also it seemed very, samey. kinda fast lick long note, fast lick long note. and a lot of the time you returned to the same same note.
you should experiment more and figure out new things to do, also practice with a metronome and dont try and go too fast.
there were a few fumbles and missed notes, and some of your ending notes in your phrasing were a bit off.
but pretty good overall.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Its just I thought that its advised to end each lick on the root note.If this is is not the case could you tell me of any other options?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.