Brace for wall of text.

For some of this to make more sense, I shall explain what a super-bug is.

When a virus or infection reaches the body, it comes in many varieties, some being weak against antibiotics, some more resistant. When we get sick and get antibiotics, these usually kill them all off, but sometimes the strong ones remain. Because there are only strong cells, they can then multiply, making genetic copies of themselves, and soon you have an infection of entirely strong cells. This is a super-bug.

Let’s look at today’s modern, western society. When we get sick, we go to the hospital. We are cured and sent on our way. We are given medication, treatment if we are hurt, and the elderly and prematurely born can live normal lives regardless of any physical problems.

I think this is a bad thing. I call it “reverse super-bug syndrome”, because it sounds cool and that’s pretty much what it is (unless I’m completely wrong about what a super-bug is).

Because the weak, the generally stupid and genetically bollocksed are allowed to live, and reproduce, we are on a grand scale, watering down our gene pool. Everyday we as a society become, on average, fatter, stupider, slower and sicker.

Cut to the impoverished regions of the world, where people are brown, water’s bad for you, and there are no hospitals.

These people have been living many years through starvation, thirst and lack of shelter. Disease runs rampant in these places of the world, and yet people are still alive. Because of these factors, only the most physically resilient are able to survive and reproduce. In fact, in the worst places on earth, a super race is breeding.

Cut to the future. We have all transformed in to large, slow moving mammals, who’ve never ran, have 13 fingers and 11 toes (not necessarily on our feet and hands) and listen to Celine Dion. We spend our time watching Big Brother and haven’t heard of Hitler, while this super race of recently unimpoverished 3rd world people realise that we sat around eating MacDonalds and fapping on the interwebs while they were drinking filthy water and sleeping in mud with pigs.

They’re gonna be pissed and kick our asses.

Or we’ll run ‘em down in our pick-ups and the whole thing will blow over, either way.

Edit: It seems that a bunch of people are taking this seriously, and ironically, calling me stupid because of it. Seriously, what the hell.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Jul 29, 2009,
Why Celine Dion?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Welcome to 9th grade Biology. Looks like you have a lot to learn.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 29, 2009,
That is ridiculous.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I like how you mentioned Hitler, a super-race, and expressed disdain in letting us reproduce naturally, all in the same post...
u mean those people who are brown?
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

there is one flaw in this...i do not listen to celine dion:rollseyes:
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
well, you're correct with the waterd down gene pool bit. I'm not saying people with hereditary diseases should be left to die etc... but its not exactly good for our species
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Holy crap..... Now I'm freaked out! That could be reason for the whole 2012 conspiracy! AAHH
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by PeZ546
So....are you or are you not advocating Eugenics??

Who cares?
Quote by guitar-guy01
there is one flaw in this...i do not listen to celine dion:rollseyes:

I didn't say you do, I said your dumb ass offspring's offspring will (this is a joke by the way, in case you missed that).
Quote by SlayingDragons
Let me guess: you have a black freind who really pissed you off.

Let me guess, you lrnd2psychology from watching House.

You lost me at "watering down our gene pool." Cool eugenics, bro.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Except the disease in the first place killing off the vast majority of them.

You know why the people that are still alive are alive? Either they developed immunity after being exposed to it (like some people do), or shock - they were never infected.

Your post is so dumb it hurts.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by maXterbat0r
I like how you mentioned Hitler, a super-race, and expressed disdain in letting us reproduce naturally, all in the same post...

*prepares for flames*

the only reason they're still alive is because all the fat rich people here feel bad and send them money. if living conditions doesn't kill them off, AIDS will. if AIDS doesn't kill them off, their stupid fighting over their borders will.

/refute
the game
I agree with everything said in the OP.

The world is ending because Africans are going to be better than us someday.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by TheBurningFish
Who cares?

I didn't say you do, I said your dumb ass offspring's offspring will (this is a joke by the way, in case you missed that).

Let me guess, you lrnd2psychology from watching House.

Is that a House diss I smell?

Quote by Ganoosh
I agree with everything said in the OP.

The world is ending because Africans are going to be better than us someday.

They already have running down pretty good. Now its time to move on to global domination. Today Basketball, Tomorrow the world!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 29, 2009,
i like how you wrote a whole wall of text of political opinions, science and facts then spell mcdonalds wrong
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by dgme92

You know why the people that are still alive are alive? Either they developed immunity after being exposed to it (like some people do), or shock - they were never infected.

...What the hell is this jibber-jabber?

What disease are you even refferring to?

lern2biology

haven't you played RE5? if the africans decide to go crazy and start killing everyone, well just send in chris redfield and he'll **** 'em all up.
Quote by dgme92

wait... if they developed immunity wouldn't that make them stronger than us like what the TS is trying to say.
Quote by TheBurningFish
...What the hell is this jibber-jabber?

What disease are you even refferring to?

You said people surviving disease in less well off areas of the world. Those diseases.
I was saying that disease would kill of the vast majority of "impoverished regions of the world", so leaving very few people to try and "kick our asses".

I realise your post was a spoof, but seriously, it was just dumb. Next time post a thread that poses a valid topic. You should probably delete this thread and make it into a blog on your profile or something. -_-

Quote by sbinlb
wait... if they developed immunity wouldn't that make them stronger than us like what the TS is trying to say.
But there would still be considerably fewer of them than there would be of us.
Rule #1: Don't go into a fight when you're severely outnumbered.
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Last edited by dgme92 at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by TheBurningFish

i dont know which i find more frightening...your theory on a super race..or the possibility of my gene pool listening to celine dion
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by dgme92
You said people surviving disease in less well off areas of the world. Those diseases.
I was saying that disease would kill of the vast majority of "impoverished regions of the world", so leaving very few people to try and "kick our asses".

I realise your post was a spoof, but seriously, it was just dumb. Next time post a thread that poses a valid topic. You should probably delete this thread and make it into a blog on your profile or something. -_-

Oh. I guess that makes sense.

Screw you. If we had to get rid of every dumb thread in The Pit then we would have about 2 and a half threads.

Quote by TheBurningFish
Oh. I guess that makes sense.

Screw you. If we had to get rid of every dumb thread in The Pit then we would have about 2 and a half threads.

Another one bites the dust for the Irish guy. Hell yeah.
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Why are we worried about the Africans? Shouldnt we be worried about the Russians or Koreans or Terrorists or AIDs or something?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992
Why are we worried about the Africans? Shouldnt we be worried about the Russians or Koreans or Terrorists or AIDs or something?

Be afraid of the Africans. Be very afraid.
Quote by MakinLattes
^ Ah hell, it aint like I'm going over there any time soon

Quote by TheBurningFish
...Cut to the future. We have all transformed in to large, slow moving mammals, who’ve never ran, have 13 fingers and 11 toes (not necessarily on our feet and hands) and listen to Celine Dion. We spend our time watching Big Brother and haven’t heard of Hitler, while this super race of recently unimpoverished 3rd world people realise that we sat around eating MacDonalds and fapping on the interwebs while they were drinking filthy water and sleeping in mud with pigs...

I happen to prefer Wendys...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by itchy guitar
Is that a House diss I smell?

No... House is the ****ing berries.
They already have running down pretty good. Now its time to move on to global domination. Today Basketball, Tomorrow the world!

Quote by kxy1992
I happen to prefer Wendys...

Not likely to come to mind since I don't think we have Wendy's here.

I agree with you in that here in the west we are no longer evolving, infact we are devolving as anyone and everyone procreates. It's not exactly survival of the fittest anymore.

On top off that, according to a recent BBC article in a couple of hundred years or so humanity will break into two subspecies; short fat dum ugly pale trolls and tall slender intelligent good-looking tanned people. This is because today intelligent, educated good-looking people have children with similar people (infact most of these people are middle/upper class). And the ugly short fat dumbasses can only get similar mates (these tend to be in the lower classes. This is because all good genes are being drained from the lower classes as intelligent/good looking people use their talents to get themselves out of the lower classes.

In the long run the uglier, dumber sub-species will be much much bigger than the more favoured group as they tend to have much fewer children much later and those children are afforded a much better education and therefore remain in the upper/middle class.

I'm not saying its a good or a bad thing or advocating eugenics, but I am saying that although evolution of the race in general may have ceased, selective breeding will still take place, as it has for billions of years.

Which group do you think your descendants will be?
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by mrjimborinsane
I agree with you in that here in the west we are no longer evolving, infact we are devolving as anyone and everyone procreates. It's not exactly survival of the fittest anymore.

On top off that, according to a recent BBC article in a couple of hundred years or so humanity will break into two subspecies; short fat dum ugly pale trolls and tall slender intelligent good-looking tanned people. This is because today intelligent, educated good-looking people have children with similar people (infact most of these people are middle/upper class). And the ugly short fat dumbasses can only get similar mates (these tend to be in the lower classes. This is because all good genes are being drained from the lower classes as intelligent/good looking people use their talents to get themselves out of the lower classes.

In the long run the uglier, dumber sub-species will be much much bigger than the more favoured group as they tend to have much fewer children much later and those children are afforded a much better education and therefore remain in the upper/middle class.

I'm not saying its a good or a bad thing or advocating eugenics, but I am saying that although evolution of the race in general may have ceased, selective breeding will still take place, as it has for billions of years.

Which group do you think your descendants will be?

hmm... im tall and slender but not very smart (im actually incredibley underweight ... its scary )
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by TheBurningFish
In fact, in the worst places on earth, a super race is breeding.

Humans don't evolve THAT fast. Evolution takes millions of years.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
This is even worse than that theory about black people causing global warming. You know, with the heat absorption and all...

....HEEEYYY!
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not