so i am missing a intonation screw in my floyd and i cant get a replacement easily i actually have to import one in. Is it possible to use a regular screw as a temporary fix?
honestly, i have no idea, thts a damn good question i nvr thought to ask here cuz im missing one to
erm, that blows. i think that they sell parts to Floyd Roses online, Like eBay and junk. look around. in the meantime, i personally wouldn't risk using a screw in place of an actual part, but it is your call
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Are you talking about the saddle mounting screw?

I'm pretty sure that is just a regular old cap screw, you could use one from anywhere.
I don't know if this is what you're talking about but this place has parts for floyd roses that aren't that expensive. I myself need to buy some replacement string clamp screws because 1 or 2 are stripped.

here's the link http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Floyd_Rose_tremolos_and_parts/String_Lock_Screws_for_Floyd_Rose_Locking_Tremolo.html
\m/ METAL! \m/