Kartman
Samuel in da tub.
2,406 IQ
Hey guys, I'm interested in getting an upgrade from my Washburn D10S. I'm not picky, but the only qualifications for my new guitar are the following:

1. A thin neck.
2. No Cutaway.

My price range is anywhere from $600 to $1200, liberally. Thanks!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Last edited by Kartman at Jul 29, 2009,
jimtaka
i like acoustic guitar
3,299 IQ
roamingbard13
needs a nap.
1,700 IQ
I agree with the two responses above. But I'd like to add that you won't find an acoustic guitar that has as thin a neck as an electric really (save for maybe ovation, and you won't see me recommending plastic guitars today).

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
jimtaka
i like acoustic guitar
3,299 IQ
If having a super thin neck is the most important thing to you, look at some Wechter guitars. I played one once and it had a super thin neck. It wasn't the best or worst sounding guitar in the world, but it definitely had the thinnest neck of any acoustic I've ever played.
captivate
d[-.-]b Asian Audiophile.
1,602 IQ
Taylors have relatively thin necks for acoustic guitars. They're also quite comfortable. From my experience, Larrivee's, although they are a little thicker than Taylors, are even more comfortable once you play them for a bit and get used to them.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
about
stuff
54 IQ
the neck on my blueridge is about the same as the neck on my schecter.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
SeeEmilyPlay
UG Senior Member
751 IQ
Hmm I was gonna say the Ovation necks are really thin and comfy- almost like playing electric but those are cutaways. I definitely agree with the Taylor suggestion though those are a bit pricey. My Yamaha neck feels comfortable...I think it just depends you should try some out.