Hello, about 2 months ago I took my strat to the next level with a 0.10 set of strings..

The bends became harder, which was obvious to me at the time, but now after 2 months im still having problem bending like 1 tone above on certain strings..

I believe it has something to do with how the guitar is set up.. and I would like to have any directions as to what can be done.. if it`s possible at home or I should take it to an expert..

I do know that 0.10 are heavier then 9`s but I played my friend`s MM guitar packed with 11`s and they felt lighter then mine..

Any help will be appreciated.
its also the neck tension as well and also what tuning.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
well, i used 10's for D Standard/E Standard (switched between both a lot), and it felt fine in both, you probably just need the truss rod adjusted to fix the neck relief so its not as tense.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"