Page 1 of 2
I found those "free 4 pack of monster energy drink" coupons on the internet that i'm sure some of you have heard of. I thought it was some kind of weird promotion, so i printed them off. After using 2 of them, i tried to use the third one at a local grocery store and they told me they had received these already and they were fraudulent. I feel pretty bad, and threw the rest of them away. Usually that would be plenty, but i realized that at the shopko where i bought one package i gave them my phone number. Is there any way they could trace the purchase back to me? or would they not even care. Or should i just go tell them what happened and try to return them?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Lol, you really didn't know? You don't have to lie about that ****, broski, we're all friends here.
I doubt they're going to go through the effort to track you down and get revenge for $16 worth of drinks. If they do say you didn't know they were fake and that someone else was handing them out that you did not know and would not recognize.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
shouldn't have given them your number
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
just say you were unaware that they were fake, and you already drank the product. whats the big deal.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
you printed them off and used them lol

@HIGH FIVE@

XD
Lepracauns Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
TS is gonna burn
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by SlayingDragons
... I thought this would be exciting.

Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
yeah that's a good point actually; why did you give them your number?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by spanish lovin
shouldn't have given them your number

Well how was i supposed to know? i didnt know they were fake.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
go back in with a 9mm and steal something better, its the only logical solution

a 9mm what?? ruler???

enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
A man is being stabbed in an alley, you say? He needs immediate help and if I don't go there and arrest whoever is stabbing him, he will die? Okay I'll be right ther- hold on, A BOY HAS STOLEN 4 RED BULLS!? HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK. I'M ON IT.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Only one possible solution:

burn everything. To the ground.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
If you print them out yourself, they are definitely fake. That's like printing out your own dollar bills and expecting not to go to jail.

If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by spanish lovin
a 9mm what?? ruler???

have you been measuring your penis again?
Odds are they probably don't care. But if you're really worried you can try and return it. If you're straight up they'd probably be alright with it.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
If you print them out yourself, they are definitely fake. That's like printing out your own dollar bills and expecting not to go to jail.

Or printing out those tickets you just bought off Fandango. Wait...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
grow some balls you little girl.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by ctb
You gonna get raped... In Prison.

Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by funkbass369
grow some balls you little girl.

Hey, i just dont want to get in trouble over a $7 drink, that would be stupid
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
I thought of all the crazy things that could've happened...

I stole the pick of destiny and I'm currently in Car Chase City going through Kickapoo and it's my Destiny to be in History because The Government Totally Sucks. I thought I would stop by just to say Dude (I Totally Miss You).

or even you stole a balloon on free balloon day..

but no, you stole a crappy energy drink...
There be no shelter here.
Morally-Take em Back
Reality-Drink em and yeah grow some balls.

or...

Drink em then take them back empty.
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
I would just go back and explain what happened if its bothering you this much. If it would make you feel better than I think thats the thing to do. I doubt you will get in much trouble either way though.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.

Not true, companies will often email you promotional coupons to print out if you sign up to their mailing lists etc.

I reckon you do nothing about it, if they come looking which they aren't going to then just grass up the website and say you didn't know. It's not like you've done something wrong on purpose, so don't let your morals eat you.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

Umm companies send out e-mails with coupons in them that you can print out...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
TC, you really need to grow some balls. I hate people who think that the cops are going to track them down for stealing a candy bar or an energy drink.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
So you don't think they would care enough to come after me? I guess the worst the might do would be to warn their cashiers about them right?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
I hope someone breaks your legs and sets fire to your house, you scumbag.

But srsly...

who cares? Don't worry about it
Can You get in major trouble if they find out those are fraudulent, or do they just tell you to go away?
Shoplift Fail

but seriously...go to confession. you'll feel better. maybe your pastor can help you.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Really, you've made an honest mistake, and accidentally wronged a company by mistakenly taking a product with a ridiculous markup on its price. You took from a company with a huge profit margin, and what was the total value of your "theft"? Utterly negligible in the face of even one day's worth of business for the store. Stores build shoplifting into their budgets; a lot of the time the profit margin more than makes up for their losses. You did it on accident, and it wasn't worth a whole lot. You feel bad about it, but thats all that will happen. The cost to the store is so minimal that it would actually cost them quite a lot more to pursue you than it did when you accidentally took them. Allow your conscience to bother you for a while, because apparently you're one of the few really honest people around. Then let it go. Not a big deal.
It's their fault for accepting "fake" coupons. Unless you get caught giving out these fake coupons, no one's goingto do jack squat about your monster drinks.

Also...Monster?! WTF!? Drink Rockstar, clearly that's the only energy drink a musician should ever dirnk.
See i feel kinda bad, but i normally wouldnt do anything. the only thing i am worrying about is the fact that i gave them my phone number.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
should of had a V8
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Page 1 of 2