Ok so, I got my select amp that delivers the tone I need for almost everything, fails to let me down really. Peavey 6505+ , with a Jackson RR3 with Seymour JB-TB4 in the bridge and Jazz SH2N in the neck (stock for RR3's) But I need to get a somewhat more "bubbly" tone for solo's. Comments appreciated!
“English is the language this article is written in.”
~Captain Obvious On English
Use the JB pickup, a lot of gain and a bit of delay and you will have a very good lead tone.
You want a "bubbly" tone out of a 6505... Hmmmmm. That's the first time I heard that one. I don't know man. Never tried to do bubbles.
The only thing I can think of it to install a coil-tap switch into your guitar, then wire it to use your neck p-up as a single coil when the switch is flipped. Single coils normally give a very bubbly sound.
Quote by MetalUpYourRear
The only thing I can think of it to install a coil-tap switch into your guitar, then wire it to use your neck p-up as a single coil when the switch is flipped. Single coils normally give a very bubbly sound.

That wont help him unfortunately... Been there done that..

TS, what exactly are you looking for.. Name off some artists, solos and what exactly your trying to accomplish
Anterior - Dead Divine The leads in that song are amazing. Never been able to get that rich tine, or another sample, December Flower by In Flames.
“English is the language this article is written in.”
~Captain Obvious On English