I am looking for a cheap power supply to power my Digitech Bad Monkey, and other pedals I may get in future. Another option is to get a Pitchblack or something with a DC out and something along these lines.

My "budget" can go up to about £80 but less would be preferable...

edit: IT HAS TO BE UK COMPATIBLE

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Last edited by m4l666 at Jul 29, 2009,
if the pedals you are getting have a 9v DC input then for 80 you could easily get a tuner pedal like the korg pitchblack or the Boss TU-2 and then power other cables with a daisy chain. This way you get the added benefit of a tuner pedal...

EDIT: well, your edit makes my answer pretty redundant
Last edited by jimmy_neutron at Jul 29, 2009,
i like edits

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

I would suggest just daisy chaining them, I'm not sure if it's different in UK than it is in Canada, though.
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
Diago Powerstation = win. I love mine, because I don't notice it. It works perfectly. Just waiting for the 12v and 24v adaptors to be released (apparently the owner is just sorting out distribution before they can go on sale).
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
^The Diago is one of the better ones, alongside the Dunlop DC Brick, T-Rex Tank series, and Voodoo Lab. I bought the 'Harley Benton' equivalent from Thomann's, and it's worse than useless. At least its' substantial weight gives it potential as a doorstop.
Its 500mA total output doesn't go very far when it's spread around my power hungry old DODs. E-H stuff seems to cause a real problem too, and as it states explicitly in the info sheets for them, they're not suitable for daisychain power.
I know the One-Spot type transformers have their fans, but I'd worry about noise transmission with daisychains in general.
My point is, you'd be better looking for a really good 'brick' power supply - maybe check the usual auction sites - even if it means saving up some more. Anything else is a false economy, and won't 'futureproof' you against your next purchases.